Thread: Not sure what section to put this in so here goes

Not sure what section to put this in so here goes

If I upgrade to full membership is there a preferences section where I can customise how ads show up? I am in the market for a toterhome and have been looking on here for weeks in additon to other places. The same two sellers (toms custom coach & westside motor coach) move thier ads to the top almost everyday. Its a pain in the ass to have to look through thier ads every day to get to the new ads. Anyways if I upgrade is there a way to prevent this?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: Not sure what section to put this in so here goes

Quote Originally Posted by RobPetrie
    If I upgrade to full membership is there a preferences section where I can customise how ads show up? I am in the market for a toterhome and have been looking on here for weeks in additon to other places. The same two sellers (toms custom coach & westside motor coach) move thier ads to the top almost everyday. Its a pain in the ass to have to look through thier ads every day to get to the new ads. Anyways if I upgrade is there a way to prevent this?
    I wish there was ... they put the members ad's up top no matter what ..

If you want to search newest to old it still doesnt matter the member ad's are first ... umm I want newest not members first.... everyone I talk to complains about this... I prob wont renew my membership because there is no reason to, I want different search features that WORK !!

3. Racing Junk