Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oh man you gotta love the traders on here

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

oh man you gotta love the traders on here

you know the ones looking forsomething like what you have. send an offer and they never answer. how hard is it to say no thanks. not what im looking for or at least no? im starting to feel like rj has gone to hell. to many dealers on here making a living nobody wants to even try to make a fair trade it gotta be in their favor
    HOLY SH@* WHATS BROKE NOW

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    I agree with you, I like the one's that say's ''Trade value higher'' I alway's laugh at that phrase :!: :lol: :lol:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar

Re: oh man you gotta love the traders on here

Quote Originally Posted by kw89425
    you know the ones looking forsomething like what you have. send an offer and they never answer. how hard is it to say no thanks. not what im looking for or at least no? im starting to feel like rj has gone to hell. to many dealers on here making a living nobody wants to even try to make a fair trade it gotta be in their favor
    Noooooooo, its Not RacingJunk's Fault...its a people problem Plain and Simple.
    a Year or so ago some of you may Remember i made an offer to a Guy for a low profile Blower.." His ad Said Make offer"...so i did...made a $900.00 STARTING offer on his $1500.00 asking price ( could have been $1600.00 i forget)

Anyhow do you think i got a Nice reply " No thanks".....Nope !!!..instead he blocked me from sending anymore Messages...lol

This was not Racingjunks Fault....RacingJunk provides an excellent venue for Buyers,sellers and Yes TRADERS...Rj cannot dictate how people act or respond.
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I agree with bjuice, its the people not RJ, I have my car on here right now and the selling price is stated and I note the trade price is the same, no screwing around, plain and simple. I love it when someone has a car listed for sale, example $20K but their trade price is $25K? WTF??? :lol:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Yeah Brian i remember that, you got cursed and blocked from contacting him,so did i after offering him $500.00 for it :!: :!: But i agree with you as we say here at the dealership some people are just plain stupid :!: :!: Chris know's where i am coming from :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: oh man you gotta love the traders on here

Quote Originally Posted by bjuice
    Quote Originally Posted by kw89425
    Noooooooo, its Not RacingJunk's Fault...its a people problem Plain and Simple.
    a Year or so ago some of you may Remember i made an offer to a Guy for a low profile Blower.." His ad Said Make offer"...so i did...made a $900.00 STARTING offer on his $1500.00 asking price ( could have been $1600.00 i forget)

Anyhow do you think i got a Nice reply " No thanks".....Nope !!!..instead he blocked me from sending anymore Messages...lol

This was not Racingjunks Fault....RacingJunk provides an excellent venue for Buyers,sellers and Yes TRADERS...Rj cannot dictate how people act or respond.
    I have to agree w/ Juice on this... people & their idiosyncrasies cannot be governed by RJ or anyone else... it is a people thing. I can relate to the original observation on some people's tactic's however!! Scoot
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

??

I Have a QUESTION for All These AZZHOLES?
    What DO THEY DO With these PICTURES?Are they Printed out and Burned in the Fireplace ALL WINTER..............?
    SEND MORE PICTURES!
    Then?NOT Even Enough COMMAND DESENTCY to Call or AT LEAST Email you back to let you Know that there WIFE put a Rope around there SACK,and they have to Back OUT OF THE DEAL?
    This S#!T Gets Worst by the Day!
    Todays WORLD Sure is a Hole Lot Different From the Way I was Brought Up!
    These Younsters have a RUDE Awakening!!!
    Later
    G :?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar

Re: ??

Quote Originally Posted by bbchevy
    What DO THEY DO With these PICTURES?Are they Printed out and Burned in the Fireplace ALL WINTER..............?
    SEND MORE PICTURES!
    Then?NOT Even Enough COMMAND DESENTCY to Call or AT LEAST Email you back to let you Know that there WIFE put a Rope around there SACK,and they have to Back OUT OF THE DEAL?
    Later
    Why dont you tell us how you really feel. Dont hold anything back now. :twisted: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar

Re: ??

Quote Originally Posted by bbchevy
    SEND MORE PICTURES!
    Later
    lol...thats Funny but ahhh so true.......LMAO :P
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    i dont mind to send pics when i get time i truck you know and i always answer anybody that sends a message even the dumb ones and my time is very limited. i would just like the same in return just yes or no so simple. i didnt say it was anybodys fault i said rj had gone to he@# with all these dealers on here making a living off the site.
    HOLY SH@* WHATS BROKE NOW