Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: oh man you gotta love the traders on here

  1. #1
    Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    waynesburg, ky
    Posts
    217

    oh man you gotta love the traders on here

    you know the ones looking forsomething like what you have. send an offer and they never answer. how hard is it to say no thanks. not what im looking for or at least no? im starting to feel like rj has gone to hell. to many dealers on here making a living nobody wants to even try to make a fair trade it gotta be in their favor
    HOLY SH@* WHATS BROKE NOW

  2. #2
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Abingdon,Virginia
    Posts
    3,579
    I agree with you, I like the one's that say's ''Trade value higher'' I alway's laugh at that phrase :!: :lol: :lol:



    ''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

  3. #3
    Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenville s.c.
    Posts
    3,239

    Re: oh man you gotta love the traders on here

    Quote Originally Posted by kw89425
    you know the ones looking forsomething like what you have. send an offer and they never answer. how hard is it to say no thanks. not what im looking for or at least no? im starting to feel like rj has gone to hell. to many dealers on here making a living nobody wants to even try to make a fair trade it gotta be in their favor
    Noooooooo, its Not RacingJunk's Fault...its a people problem Plain and Simple.
    a Year or so ago some of you may Remember i made an offer to a Guy for a low profile Blower.." His ad Said Make offer"...so i did...made a $900.00 STARTING offer on his $1500.00 asking price ( could have been $1600.00 i forget)

    Anyhow do you think i got a Nice reply " No thanks".....Nope !!!..instead he blocked me from sending anymore Messages...lol


    This was not Racingjunks Fault....RacingJunk provides an excellent venue for Buyers,sellers and Yes TRADERS...Rj cannot dictate how people act or respond.
    Bjuice..

    "I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

  4. #4
    Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,929
    Blog Entries
    1
    I agree with bjuice, its the people not RJ, I have my car on here right now and the selling price is stated and I note the trade price is the same, no screwing around, plain and simple. I love it when someone has a car listed for sale, example $20K but their trade price is $25K? WTF??? :lol:
    Chris

    As close to "Normal" as I can get...

  5. #5
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Abingdon,Virginia
    Posts
    3,579
    Yeah Brian i remember that, you got cursed and blocked from contacting him,so did i after offering him $500.00 for it :!: :!: But i agree with you as we say here at the dealership some people are just plain stupid :!: :!: Chris know's where i am coming from :!: :!:


    ''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    EUGENE,OR.
    Posts
    3,408

    Re: oh man you gotta love the traders on here

    Quote Originally Posted by bjuice
    Quote Originally Posted by kw89425
    you know the ones looking forsomething like what you have. send an offer and they never answer. how hard is it to say no thanks. not what im looking for or at least no? im starting to feel like rj has gone to hell. to many dealers on here making a living nobody wants to even try to make a fair trade it gotta be in their favor
    Noooooooo, its Not RacingJunk's Fault...its a people problem Plain and Simple.
    a Year or so ago some of you may Remember i made an offer to a Guy for a low profile Blower.." His ad Said Make offer"...so i did...made a $900.00 STARTING offer on his $1500.00 asking price ( could have been $1600.00 i forget)

    Anyhow do you think i got a Nice reply " No thanks".....Nope !!!..instead he blocked me from sending anymore Messages...lol


    This was not Racingjunks Fault....RacingJunk provides an excellent venue for Buyers,sellers and Yes TRADERS...Rj cannot dictate how people act or respond.
    I have to agree w/ Juice on this... people & their idiosyncrasies cannot be governed by RJ or anyone else... it is a people thing. I can relate to the original observation on some people's tactic's however!! Scoot
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

  7. #7
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Fountain,MICHIGAN
    Posts
    856

    ??

    I Have a QUESTION for All These AZZHOLES?
    What DO THEY DO With these PICTURES?Are they Printed out and Burned in the Fireplace ALL WINTER..............?
    SEND MORE PICTURES!
    Then?NOT Even Enough COMMAND DESENTCY to Call or AT LEAST Email you back to let you Know that there WIFE put a Rope around there SACK,and they have to Back OUT OF THE DEAL?
    This S#!T Gets Worst by the Day!
    Todays WORLD Sure is a Hole Lot Different From the Way I was Brought Up!
    These Younsters have a RUDE Awakening!!!
    Later
    G :?

  8. #8
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    1,954

    Re: ??

    Quote Originally Posted by bbchevy
    I Have a QUESTION for All These AZZHOLES?
    What DO THEY DO With these PICTURES?Are they Printed out and Burned in the Fireplace ALL WINTER..............?
    SEND MORE PICTURES!
    Then?NOT Even Enough COMMAND DESENTCY to Call or AT LEAST Email you back to let you Know that there WIFE put a Rope around there SACK,and they have to Back OUT OF THE DEAL?
    This S#!T Gets Worst by the Day!
    Todays WORLD Sure is a Hole Lot Different From the Way I was Brought Up!
    These Younsters have a RUDE Awakening!!!
    Later
    G :?
    Why dont you tell us how you really feel. Dont hold anything back now. :twisted: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466

  9. #9
    Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenville s.c.
    Posts
    3,239

    Re: ??

    Quote Originally Posted by bbchevy
    I Have a QUESTION for All These AZZHOLES?
    What DO THEY DO With these PICTURES?Are they Printed out and Burned in the Fireplace ALL WINTER..............?
    SEND MORE PICTURES!
    Then?NOT Even Enough COMMAND DESENTCY to Call or AT LEAST Email you back to let you Know that there WIFE put a Rope around there SACK,and they have to Back OUT OF THE DEAL?
    This S#!T Gets Worst by the Day!
    Todays WORLD Sure is a Hole Lot Different From the Way I was Brought Up!
    These Younsters have a RUDE Awakening!!!
    Later
    G :?
    lol...thats Funny but ahhh so true.......LMAO :P
    Bjuice..

    "I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

  10. #10
    Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    waynesburg, ky
    Posts
    217
    i dont mind to send pics when i get time i truck you know and i always answer anybody that sends a message even the dumb ones and my time is very limited. i would just like the same in return just yes or no so simple. i didnt say it was anybodys fault i said rj had gone to he@# with all these dealers on here making a living off the site.
    HOLY SH@* WHATS BROKE NOW


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Email us - Support@RacingJunk.com
Call us - 866.326.9227
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy