Tandleng engines

Old 10-15-2009, 09:58 AM
barncow
SHOW GUEST

Default Tandleng engines

HELP

Ik begin DAT ik kocht een turnkey-motor bij T & L-motoren in september 2008.
Ze beloofde me te bouwen en het schip naar Rotterdam Holland voor de X-mas dagen 2008, helaas het was februari Voordat ik de motor kreeg.
Ik Afther reseved de motor merk ik dat het vergat de carburateur, luchtfilter en waterneck verzonden.
Geen probleem bij alle zeggen, wij zijn conna stuurde U DE missng delen zo spoedig mogelijk.
Whell u gues rechts.
9 maanden later afther Meer dan 20 e-mails en telefoontjes later nog beloftes knop nooit stuurde de ontbrekende delen, Een schaamte denk ik.

Mijn vraag?
Is er iemand die kan en zal me helpen Zodat ik de ontbrekende delen Krijgen wat ik al PAYT voor?

Bedankt Jan
Old 10-15-2009, 10:00 AM
barncow
SHOW GUEST

HELP I start that I bought a turnkey-engine, in t & l engines in September 2008.
They promised me, and the ship to Rotterdam Holland for x mas Day 2008, unfortunately it was February before I got the engine.
I Afther reseved the engine, they forgot to add that the carburetor, air filter and waterneck sent.
No problem at all they say, we have sent you the conna missng parts as soon as possible.
Gues Whell you right.
9 months later afther more than 20 emails and telephone calls later promises never sent them in the missing button, I think a sense of shame.

My question?
Is there anyone who can and will help me so that I get the missing parts PAYT for what I pay?

Thank you John
Old 10-23-2009, 10:10 PM
firepro65
JOURNEYMAN

check other T & L thread. Guy lives in the area, might be willing to help