Pat Bennet Race Cars

Old 10-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Ghost96
SHOW GUEST

Default Pat Bennet Race Cars

I replied to an ad that Pat had on here for a fabricator. Later that month, Pat calls me and say's he interested in meeting with me so I travel to VA from WI and he give's me this song and dance that he want's me to come work for him and go to the ADRL Race at Rockingham (Dragstock VI), so I fly back to WI, pack all my stuff and fly back to VA to go to work for this dude (a word that Pat says alot). After three weeks of working for him and still not seeing a real paycheck(some cash here and there) :roll: and watching him either spend all day in his office playing on the computer or not be at the shop at all, I say the heck with this and Grey Hound it home to WI. :x

Point being, any body that responds to the ad he has on here now, take notice of the Coors Light beer bottle's laying around the shop or the salt shaker sitting on the wiring cart(he drinks his beer with salt). If your looking to go to work for a pro-chassis builder, this is one guy to stay away from (nicest guy you will ever meet, nobody you want to work for).