Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: parts bought not delivered from jason icenhower

parts bought not delivered from jason icenhower

bought msd 10 box paid for it never recieved still waiting called several times no response seller is member of supercharged warriors jason icenhower im not sure why he wont respond but will file a law suit soon his phone number is 248-366-4777 and lives in west bloomfield mi

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar
    Can we get more info as in ad# if bought from RJ. Name here on RJ. Any addition info you have of the transaction?
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466

I will be sending you back A USPS money order by express mail tomorrow morning for the full amount plus interest. I apolagize for the delay. please remove the negative ads upon reciept of your refund.

Thanks, Jason.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Where is the man's part's :?: :?:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Parts have been shipped. everybody is happy.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    onewayjay....

I believe the question was WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT??

"negative comments" should be removed when a deal is carried out correctly. Why are you avoiding the question? So you are sending the money back... we have heard that many times before. If you want the negative comments to go away, explain what happened.

You sure are not defending yourself well for someone who wants this to go away!! Just my opinion...
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

CONFUSED....

1st post says he is sending the money back

2nd post says sending parts, everybody happy.

Both posts are on same day....

Which one is it???? What was the delay?? Ad#?? What is up w/ being so vague??? I smell a TURD waiting to drop. JMO.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Re: parts bought not delivered from jason icenhower

Quote Originally Posted by my23taltered
    bought msd 10 box paid for it never recieved still waiting called several times no response seller is member of supercharged warriors jason icenhower im not sure why he wont respond but will file a law suit soon his phone number is 248-366-4777 and lives in west bloomfield mi
    Jason, you are all over the web- recommend you resolve quickly and provide proof, as this post will hurt your internet proliferation and should start turning up in the search engines in about a week.

Seems that you are:

here

http://www.insidetopalcohol.com/showthread.php?p=107703

and here

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/1398169319.html

and here

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=151403

Either ship the parts or refund the buyer and get him to confirm, that is if you want guys to buy your parts and cars etc.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Cant you read! I said the parts have been shipped. USPS tracking # is 03091830000069276994. shipped on 9 29 to arrive on 10 1. I see the only ones still worried are people that are not involved in this transaction. Jerry Dronenberg is satisfied. All you other clowns need to get a hobby. Any body that still has a problem should get out from behind the keyboard & call me at 248 366 4777. Or stop by my place. 6953 Manderson Terrace, West Bloomfield,Mi, 48323.

Quote Originally Posted by onewayjay
    Cant you read! I said the parts have been shipped. USPS tracking # is 03091830000069276994. shipped on 9 29 to arrive on 10 1. I see the only ones still worried are people that are not involved in this transaction. Jerry Dronenberg is satisfied. All you other clowns need to get a hobby. Any body that still has a problem should get out from behind the keyboard & call me at 248 366 4777. Or stop by my place. 6953 Manderson Terrace, West Bloomfield,Mi, 48323.
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yup we are clowns- On 09/28/09 you say you are sending a USPS MO, and then same day you say you are sending the parts; which is it?

Having trouble getting out of that little car yourself, huh Chuckles?

Well which is it? Inquiring clowns would like to know.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.