ANY INFO ON ROBERT1555?????

Old 09-23-2009, 01:53 PM
fasteddy313
APPRENTICE

Default ANY INFO ON ROBERT1555?????

INTERESTED IN AD 1647104. HE'S A GOLD SELLER WITH 8 HONOR PAYMENTS AND HAS BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 2003. EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME. ANYONE HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH HIM? THANKS FOR ANY INPUT.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:24 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

he has made one post on this forum a while back about someone scammed him out of some money , thats all. but being a gold seller and 8 honor payments , he probally has a few satisfied customers that will show up...Paul
Old 09-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I would say no problem there!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-23-2009, 04:50 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i would roll with him ?

Honor payments and club member...been around for over 6 years...thats a Good sign.........its Not fool proof but a very Good sign.

you have done the right thing by coming here and asking around..GOOD JOB !.....Now to close the deal right as one should with any deal, i would recommend the following

1- establish some type of Phone relationship ( a couple of calls)

2- Document and save all corresspondance between you and seller

3- When you pay get Postal Money Order and send to seller by Certified
mail with signed return receipt requested (keep all paper work )

I would always explore the option of COD ..it will cost you a little more but seems to give the Buyer a little More piece of Mind.

Go get em !!

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-28-2009, 04:20 PM
fasteddy313
APPRENTICE

THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUYS. HE SEEMS TO BE AN HONEST GUY. I DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS SUGGESTED. I'VE BOUGHT A LOT OF THINGS ON HER FROM CARBS, ENGINE, ENCLOSED TRAILER AND 3 CARS AND HAVEN'T GOT THE SHAFT YET(KNOCK ON WOOD). I ALSO SOLD MY ENCLOSED TRAILER TO ANOTHER GOOD GUY. I GUESS I'VE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH ALL GOOD GUYS. I DO POST ON HERE WHEN I DEAL WITH SOMEONE I WOULD DEAL WITH AGAIN. HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO POST A SCAMMER!!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 04:38 PM
whitey70ss
MASTER BUILDER

Default anyone know chevyracing

I am planning on trading cars on sunday with chevyracing from redlion,pa. I have talked with him a few times and he has a gold rating and been a member since '05. seems to be good to go just thought I would cover my butt. Very nice guy to talk with plus he is coming to me. Ad # 1665015. thanks
Old 09-28-2009, 04:42 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: anyone know chevyracing

Originally Posted by whitey70ss
I am planning on trading cars on sunday with chevyracing from redlion,pa. I have talked with him a few times and he has a gold rating and been a member since '05. seems to be good to go just thought I would cover my butt. Very nice guy to talk with plus he is coming to me. Ad # 1665015. thanks
bought 12 bolt rear end from him off of ebay and shipped to ill for me . good guy
Old 09-28-2009, 04:49 PM
fasteddy313
APPRENTICE

I LIVE ABOUT 45 MINUTES FROM THE SUMMIT RETAIL STORE IN GEORGIA. IT'S USUALLY NOT HARD TO GET THEM TO MEET ME THERE. THE GUY THAT BOUGHT MY TRAILER MET ME THERE FROM NC SO HE COULD DO SOME SHOPPING.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:08 PM
whitey70ss
MASTER BUILDER

I just realized I posted in your thread sorry fasteddy ops: .. did you say you had a deal with the guy I was talkin about?