Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 98

Thread: Watchout for add #1646797 tonylittle

  1. #1

    Watchout for add #1646797 tonylittle

    While the mustang in this add is a great car that was built from the ground up by my boyfriend and I, the new owner of this car that has posted the add #1646797 has made this car out to be something that it is not. The engine in this car is not a 306 and the car has never ran a 1.5 60 ft. that he has stated in this add. The car was at Pinks All Out, but only because my boyfriend won a lottery drawing not because the car qualified. The car has a 302 stock bottom end and it does run a consistant 11.30's to 11.40's. This add states several things on this car that are not true. The new owner of this car aquired it through a trade where he also said things about the other car that were just not true and he has only had this car for about a month and we gave him records of everything that was done to this car. I also still have copies of the records as proof of what this car is all about. So beware.

  2. #2
    Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    298

    Re: Watchout for add #1646797 tonylittle

    Quote Originally Posted by shortcake
    While the mustang in this add is a great car that was built from the ground up by my boyfriend and I, the new owner of this car that has posted the add #1646797 has made this car out to be something that it is not. The engine in this car is not a 306 and the car has never ran a 1.5 60 ft. that he has stated in this add. The car was at Pinks All Out, but only because my boyfriend won a lottery drawing not because the car qualified. The car has a 302 stock bottom end and it does run a consistant 11.30's to 11.40's. This add states several things on this car that are not true. The new owner of this car aquired it through a trade where he also said things about the other car that were just not true and he has only had this car for about a month and we gave him records of everything that was done to this car. I also still have copies of the records as proof of what this car is all about. So beware.
    I hope your a girl............. ops: ops:

  3. #3
    You sure dont know much about the car you suposedly built from the ground up then..... your own time slips show a best 60 foot of 1.58.

    i drove the car to 1.52 60s.

    as far as the pinks thing? well i guess david is a liar then. see what he told me on the phone when he called me was it qualified and the only reason he didnt run is because they picked a low 9 second field.

    he also told me it was a Fresh stock crank, stock rod, forged piston 306. I also have the email he sent stating the same thing when he approached me with the trade. as well as emails stating the red racing buckets were included but not installed in the hatch. also a push pull that wasnt installed, a battery relocate and a nitrous bottle.(all that i never got).....as well as him stealing the bottle heater and several other things after he pulled it off your trailer....... so who is a fucking liar?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????? hell, i even agreed to pay 200 dollars for a 90 dollar hjc helmet just because i wanted a green helmet. (but you will never see that money now)

    the camaro has exactly what i stated and all the reciepts are there to prove it.... what was not there or what i said it to be? i still have the old ad saved and we can go through it line by line....

    dont be pissed off because i ended up with the better side of the deal. i provided you with exactly what i said it was. never lied about a thing.

    but it seems you and your boyfriend did.... karma is a bitch though. you both will get yours

  4. #4

    so what isnt correct or a lie in this description??????

    here is a list of parts copied directly from here..... so what is not true about the camaro???????????????????

    This is a Super Clean 1981 true z28!

    this was originally a 4speed car and all pedals are still in the car.

    car is a deep blue color with real recaro seats.
    295/65/15 drag radial car (new!)
    81 Z-28 drag \street rolling chassis
    8.5" 10 bolt, Mark williams 35 spline spool and axle kit, 3.90 richmond gear set.
    Aluminum pre-load diff cover.
    Competition eng slapper bars.
    Rancho 8 way adjustable rear shocks.
    Comp eng 90\10 front.
    Del-a-lum bushings upper and lower control arms.
    Convo pro wheels.
    Recaro seats.
    8 point roll bar.
    Rci belts.
    4" glasstec cowl induction.
    Dual 1\2" fuel systems
    T-tops,Rust free, solid and clean
    new factory carpet
    new headliner

    ________________________________________
    Here is a little info on the engine . I have all reciepts for the engine work including the build sheet from Randalls racing in Chester Va.

    408 sbc
    eagle crank
    6 inch eagle h beams
    kb 12.6 to 1 pistons
    Dart iron eagle platinum 230 cc heads
    bullet racing 645 645 solid roller
    7/16 1.5 scorpian roller rockers
    Holley keith dorton intake
    AED Holley 750 ho modified carb
    csi electric waterpump
    double roller timing chain
    msd digital 6plus
    Mallory HEI Dist
    Howe radiator
    Trans and oil cooler
    5500 nitrous converter
    Th400 Manual valve body Forward Pattern
    Line lock

    Most parts are brand new.... i have not run it at the track yet because I am still tuning the car. there is no reason this car wont go into the low to mid 10s on motor and pretty deep into the 9s on the gas once tuned .

  5. #5
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    1,954
    Why dont you guys prove everything you are saying with proof. Show the emails here, show anything else that we might want to see as proof.
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
    Why dont you guys prove everything you are saying with proof. Show the emails here, show anything else that we might want to see as proof.

    did you not look at my last post? i posted exactly what my car camaro was and i am waiting to see whats not correct....

    as for this rotten cunts cars i ended up with? i wasnt the one on here complaining. i got exactly what i should have for trusting them to give me the rest of the shit.... shame on me

    as far as the engine is concerened in the mustang? is there really that much of a difference in a stock bottom end with forged pistons and and a stock bottom end with factory pistons? not really. the weak point is the rods anyhow.... does it piss me off? well fuck yea. but what can i really do about it? white trash will be white trash and push their shit on others.....i have already sent an email to the guy thats buying the car from me telling him what i just found out and asking him how he wishes to proceede

  7. #7
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    1,954
    Quote Originally Posted by tonylittell
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
    Why dont you guys prove everything you are saying with proof. Show the emails here, show anything else that we might want to see as proof.

    did you not look at my last post? i posted exactly what my car camaro was and i am waiting to see whats not correct....

    as for this rotten cunts cars i ended up with? i wasnt the one on here complaining. i got exactly what i should have for trusting them to give me the rest of the s.... shame on me

    as far as the engine is concerened in the mustang? is there really that much of a difference in a stock bottom end with forged pistons and and a stock bottom end with factory pistons? not really. the weak point is the rods anyhow.... does it piss me off? well f yea. but what can i really do about it? white trash will be white trash and push their s on others.....i have already sent an email to the guy thats buying the car from me telling him what i just found out and asking him how he wishes to proceede
    he also told me it was a Fresh stock crank, stock rod, forged piston 306. I also have the email he sent stating the same thing when he approached me with the trade. as well as emails stating the red racing buckets were included but not installed in the hatch. also a push pull that wasnt installed, a battery relocate and a nitrous bottle.(all that i never got).....as well as him stealing the bottle heater and several other things after he pulled it off your trailer...............

    Is this what you just said?? If you have the emails to prove that she is lying then show them and prove it.

    Oh and please watch what you are calling people on here.
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466

  8. #8
    did you not read my last post again? im not the one posting bullshit in a scam section... i notified my buyer that the car isnt what they said it to me....

    as far as what i call her and her lying ass boyfriend?

    i called a spade a spade. they are white trash liers and she is a rotten as cunt for posting shit like this instead of contacting me directly.... i posted what i claimed my camaro to be and i am waiting to see what wasnt correct...

    i have no need to prove anything they said in emails on the phone ect.... i corrected what i advertised the car to to my buyer to be. i cant delete the ad as i am not a paying rj member any more and it doesnt give me the option/////


    get the rotten bitch that posted this worthless trashing thread to prove what of what i posed about the camaro that wasnt correct

  9. #9
    but here is his original email talking about the mustang with over 10k in new parts. (you dont get to that amount with a stock bottom end heads and cam car)
    oh... and the notch doesnt have a world class t-5 either. found that out when i had to replace the clutch, pressureplate and throwout bearing in it last weekend. its a straight t5...not a world class






    would you be interested in two cars for one....i have a 91 notchback in excelllent condition and a street strip 89 lx mustang......i had the 89 at pinks all out in maryland this year but they picked a low 9 sec. field...both cars have lots of extras and i have eover 10k in the street strip stang....89 is a C-4 reverse manual valve body and the 91 i just put a T-5 world class in....if interested call and i will give you aall the details on both cars...757-328-2880 dAVID

  10. #10
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    1,954
    Quote Originally Posted by tonylittell
    did you not read my last post again? im not the one posting bullshit in a scam section... i notified my buyer that the car isnt what they said it to me....

    as far as what i call her and her lying ass boyfriend?

    i called a spade a spade. they are white trash liers and she is a rotten as c for posting s like this instead of contacting me directly.... i posted what i claimed my camaro to be and i am waiting to see what wasnt correct...

    i have no need to prove anything they said in emails on the phone ect.... i corrected what i advertised the car to to my buyer to be. i cant delete the ad as i am not a paying rj member any more and it doesnt give me the option/////


    get the rotten bitch that posted this worthless trashing thread to prove what of what i posed about the camaro that wasnt correct
    Ok I am reading your post just fine.

    You have yet to mention the proof of the Mustang. You say you have it but where is it??

    When I mentioned providning proof that was ment for both parties not just you.

    So I say again. I know you are mad. Watch what you call people on here. This is a respectable site and forum.
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Email us - Support@RacingJunk.com
Call us - 866.326.9227
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy