Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posts that should not be in a thread

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Have I ever mentioned the time I bought some new wheels?

I feel your pain.

No todd, Have to say never heard about that.....

Would you like to talk about it?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar
    Oh I know your pain. I spent 2500 on a transmission that never showed up. Trying to reach them on the phone was impoissible and now their phone number is disconnected. I got the Better Business Bureau on them also. I did recieve a check from them after 2-3 months of trying to get a refund. Guess what.......the check bounced. So I just had to write it off as a loss.
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466

DirkaDirka

What company did you have that experience with? Was it Race Parts Direct?

No it wasnt race parts direct. I think the name was Ford parts wholesale. My wife found it online looking for a "new" transmision for our F-350

Quote Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
    Oh I know your pain. I spent 2500 on a transmission that never showed up. Trying to reach them on the phone was impoissible and now their phone number is disconnected. I got the Better Business Bureau on them also. I did recieve a check from them after 2-3 months of trying to get a refund. Guess what.......the check bounced. So I just had to write it off as a loss.
    I SURE THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT RACEPARTSDIRECT TOO . VERY MISLEADING. BE CAREFULL , YOU DONT WANT TO HURT THE BUSINESS OF SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T DESERVE IT. REPUTATION IS EVERYTHING.

Sorry bout that guys. I re-read what I wrote and Yes I should have put more info in there. It is my bad on that one. I must have been thinking of what to type and typing something else. ops: ops: ops: I wouldnt want to hurt anybody's reputation unless they deserve it. This time was just a mistake on my part for not putting in enough info. I will go sit in the corner now and think about what i have done.

No harm done, I posted my reply before reading yours

JM

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    I always love it when people say's ''Slander on the other hand I will not tolerate and as a matter of fact I will aggressively defend against with up to and including legal action'' Alway's show's some guilt in my mind :!: :!:S o when did the President of Race Part's Direct start hanging out here in the forum of Racing Junk :?: :?: Thought people like you had better thing's to do like get a manicure or something :!: :lol: :lol: Sound's just like when someone else ordered some wheel's from a well known company'' :!: :!: :lol: :lol: Hell no ''Dirka'' don't back down from this ''a$$clown'' Don't go to any corner no need to :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Re: ?>

Quote Originally Posted by bbchevy
    #2.How Would You Feel when the Stoory Changed More than a Few Times about a Delivery date?)[
    I know EXACTLY how you feel and I don't blame you. I was livid when CENTERLINE gave me the run around for 4 months when I was promised my wheels would be delivered in 2 weeks.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...?p=49217#49217

11. Racing Junk