Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohio Sellers Not Honest?

Member CRAFTSMAN

Ohio Sellers Not Honest?

Why do guys from Ohio have a bad rep? Even guys from Ohio tell you they won't deal local. I was told by an Ohio guy that they will buy from you and come back and say it was not what is was supposed to be or it is broke. I have made two deals with guys from Ohio and both have been dishonest. Any body have any experience with Ohio sellers? Bad or good? I may never talk to an Ohio seller again.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

WOW, THE WHOLE STATE IS DISHONEST? THAT ONE WINS THE DUMB STATEMENT OF THE DAY!! :roll: :roll:

Re: Ohio Sellers Not Honest?

Quote Originally Posted by vegaswheelsup
    Why do guys from Ohio have a bad rep? Even guys from Ohio tell you they won't deal local. I was told by an Ohio guy that they will buy from you and come back and say it was not what is was supposed to be or it is broke. I have made two deals with guys from Ohio and both have been dishonest. Any body have any experience with Ohio sellers? Bad or good? I may never talk to an Ohio seller again.
    So?
    Should i Call all of the GOOD GUYS in OHIO that I have Dealt with and TELL Them to Move to a Different State..........?
    NOT Quite Sure About your Deal?But,i bet if you Explained it a Bit Better?It would SHED some LIGHT on YOUR Problem?
    Later
    G 8)

Member CRAFTSMAN
    Just what I asked, a bunch of ignorant a holes being smart. I ASKED ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE DEALINGS WITH OHIO RACERS NOT FOR A BUNCH OF CRAP! IF YOU CAN NOT TELL ME GOOD OR BAD ABOUT YOUR OHIO DEALS THEN SHUT THE FJJH UP!!!

Member CRAFTSMAN
    FUNNY THAT THIS THREAD HAS HAD IGNORANT RESPONSES BUT NOT ONE POSITIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT AN OHIO SELLER????? MUST BE OHIO PEOPLE RESPONDING!! CAN'T SAY ANYTHING POSITIVE I GUESS!!

Member CRAFTSMAN

Re: Ohio Sellers Not Honest?

So?
    Should i Call all of the GOOD GUYS in OHIO that I have Dealt with and TELL Them to Move to a Different State..........?
    NOT Quite Sure About your Deal?But,i bet if you Explained it a Bit Better?It would SHED some LIGHT on YOUR Problem?
    Later
    G 8)[/quote]

MAYBE YOU COULD TELL ME ABOUT ALL OF THE GOOD GUYS IN OHIO LIKE I ASKED AND NOT TRY TO BE SO SMART!!

Member CRAFTSMAN
    GOT RIPPED OFF BY AN ORLAND PARK , IL GUY ON SOME RODS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO AND WHO WRITES AND GETS SMART AN ORLAND PARK GUY. MAYBE BIRDS OF FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER!!!!

OK, AND REMEMBER WHEN THAT WAS GOING ON I SENT A PM TO YOU ABOUT HIM ASKING FOR SOME INFO ON THAT GUY, I WAS WILLING AT THAT TIME TO HELP YOU OUT. I HATE SCAMMERS!! I WAS JUST SAYING ITS KINDA A BLANKET STATMENT TO SAY THAT ALL PEOPLE IN OHIO ARE DISHONEST, THAT ALL.

Member CRAFTSMAN
    That is why I am looking for positive feedback on Ohio sellers, I do not want to think people are dishonest. I have been lied too by both Ohio guys I dealt with. If you search the forum there are other threads about Ohio ripp off groups. I was just wanting too know if others were having the same issues with Ohio guys.