Bill from Prostreetz out of Colorado?

Old 08-26-2009, 06:22 PM
artt
APPRENTICE

Default Bill from Prostreetz out of Colorado?

Has anybody done any business with this guy? He has sent a down payment but I have been holding the car for 4 months now. He was supposed to come and get it several times but is always a no show. Haven't heard from him in two weeks and I am tired of waiting. He was supposed to pick it up last thusday and not even a call to say he couldn't make it. Won't return my calls.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:20 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I bet if you start deducting storage fees from his deposit he will come get the car. If what you say is accurate, then just holding the car for four months with no action on his part is reason enough for me to start eating away at the deposit. I know he hasn't paid for it in full yet, but 4 months is a long time to keep it off the market AND give him his deposit back.

I also have to tell you that I have a $100 deposit from a man from 2 YEARS ago that never came to pick up a motor he was to purchase. I sold the motor a year later. You never know what the hell folks are thinking.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:42 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Agreement

I would think when someone makes a deposit & someone accepts it, A time frame for the balance & Pickup would be agreed upon at that time? Its not a diffilcult process & it eliminates this kind of problemms??If infact,If hes not interested enough in contacting you & making somekind of arrangements(like paying the balance) Hes flat out of luck! That would have happened 3 monts ago..JMO
Old 08-27-2009, 11:04 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

yep..the soft rule i use is 90 days MAX no more..but damn he could at least call you>>>>>>>
Old 08-27-2009, 03:07 PM
artt
APPRENTICE

I should of also said that the deposit was for $3000 and we have made several arrangements for pickup but NO SHOW. Still no call from him.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:12 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

I am sure you will be more than fair with the guy, but as a business owner, you know you will have to draw the line at some point..

When he is found wanting, He'll be wondering where his deposit went.... MY answer after 90 days of "NO CALL, NO SHOW" would be "STORAGE FEES & MY TIME ON THE PHONE TRYING TO CONTACT YOU ATE UP YOUR DEPOSIT".
Old 08-29-2009, 08:39 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Just to cover your backside, send him a certified letter stating that storage fees begin in 5 days. (and name the date). The fee is $500 per week or portion thereof.
Dave