Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I got scammed by Greg Renny from Norwalk Ohio

I got scammed by Greg Renny from Norwalk Ohio

Unfortunatley I have another scammer to watch out for. I sent this guy a Postal money order(what an idiot, I know) for a distributor ad #1620006 and he received it on 12th of this month. After stalling me for a few days he said the distributor was in the mail on the 18th. Then after asking him how he sent it and when I should expect it he deleted me from his Racingjunk e-mail. Well guess what, no distributor as of the 26th. He only lives about 2 hours north of me. Watch out for this guy he also has a nitrous kit for sale ad#1634473. He has also recently had a Kawasaki zx14 and a Buick Grand National for sale on this site. his username is rennygreg and he says his name is.
    Greg Renny

I also see that he uses Milan Ohio(which is very close to Norwalk) as his home on his ads.
    I am only writing this hoping that no one else falls victim to this misguided human being.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    here he is on Craigslist:

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/1304060488.html
    Phone 419-366-3377

Here he is again:

http://www.badweatherbikers.com/buel...tml?1248212652

Here he is on Yahoo:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8191809AAQ9PWB

Here he is again:

http://www.stompfest.com/forum/archi...hp/t-3327.html

here he is again a gamer:

http://www.stompfest.com/forum/showp...84&postcount=1

And heres his gamer profile:

About rennygreg
    Interests
    CS
    Occupation
    pilot
    Online PC Games Owned
    Counter-Strike Source
    Signature
    Can I be any more homosexual?

Here's his post:

LoL where to start. Well i guess i could start by saying I thought the admin quality and player quality were of a higher standard than other servers, which is why I (RAMMSTEIN) dedicated my play time (average 230+ hours in 2 weeks) to the stompfest server, in fact I thought it was so good I sent an invite to everyone on my steam friends to play there. Obviously I was wrong. I was invited to play today because of some specfic "user day" where Low gravity and other fun things were to be implemented. After todays incidents in which admins (ONE) and (RUSH RUSH) watched and particpated in team bleeding and team killing, I have a totally different opinion. Along with those admins VIOLATING the RULES, (MEL GIBSION), (CATJIZZ). I laugh at ONE specifcally because I had complained to the admin Z3 whom was present and witness to the events to stop the rule violating and what not, but basically was ignored and disrepected, THE FUNNY THING, I ignorantly said, "i'll report you to ONE..... blah blah" but the dumb thing is, it WAS ONE. So you can see I thought ONE would be a friend, dedicated to making the server a better quality, fun server, where all skill levels could entertain themselves. Apparently I was wrong. I felt this way also, which is exactly why he (ONE) gave me his AIM name, so as I could try to reach him and let him know of cheaters, spammers, blatant and repeated rule violaters, as I play CS:S all the time, a major hobby. 8+ hours regularly a day. (mostly due to unemployment in my area and my disabilitys stemming from my TOUR and national gaurd duties) Point is, I let the admins know that I play alot and that I was willing to work with them on the server as much as I could. But I feel I was betrayed. Im not mad, Im not upset or whining. To end this RANT'n'RAVE I'll say GET IT RIGHT, and get back to me when you figure out what you want and what your going to do about this problem (Joker). rennygreg@hotmail.com [not checked for spelling, grammer etc.]

Claims he is National Guard.

he didnt post a phone number now you have one : 419-366-3377. This is a cell-phone registered in Sandusky Ohio.

Sooo check your PMs- You will have a link from me on a search opportunity to pull every shred of data from public record databases based on his phone number.

Since he's a gamer-highly likely that he is a tweeter on twitter, on facebook and my space as well.

So you have his adds, his public profile on some sites, some forums he posts on, that he claims to be in the National Guard as well as a phone number and a tool to obtain more info.

Now go read my sticky scammer post and have at him.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Out of hand

I've sent messages to the partys involved,theres always 2 sides to a story and then the truth! it's in bad taste to post partial truths, some private info, about people online!

Now thats freaking funny right there................
    "Can't Means You Don't Want To"

Haven't You Stomped A Ford,,,,,,,,,,,, Lately?

roughly 12% of what Scorpion1110 posted was accurate or even relative.

First let me thank Scorpion for the help. It's people like you who make me proud to be an american, not this wannabe National guardsman who steals from his fellow Americans. Next, to Greg Renny. YOU HAVE NOT TRIED TO CONTACT ME YET. I haven't received my part or a full refund yet. Which 12% of what scorpion typed was true? My guess is the lying and stealing part. Is this the part where you try to make everyone feel sorry for you like he said you would? I have contacted my local authorities and you can bet they are going to love this information. I'll let them decide what is true and false. There is an easy fix to this problem Greg Renny. Stand up and be a man and admit you made a mistake or the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by rennygreg
    roughly 12% of what Scorpion1110 posted was accurate or even relative.
    Come on Gamer- You know this is your fingerprint and theres even more out there.

It would take me less than 15 minutes to provide everything on you. This took me about a minute.

Relative? I can get info on your relatives as well if its public record.

Perhaps you meant relevant?

I have scammers for dinner.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

I received this from the Gamer:

From: rennygreg To: Scorpion1110 Date: 2009-08-27 05:11:58
    Subject: mediation
    Re: Ad #1634473 - NOS SNIPER KIT

How can you draw judgements when you havent heard both sides of an agruement? I've seen your post on here as a vigilante, that takes people's words at face value whom you've never met in person. beyond 3rd person information. This is a civil matter, not criminal. And I make this statement based on observation. If you are in fact a legal authority of this site than I would expect a mediation process to figure out who was wrong and most importantlty make right equally and fairly. The fact is I held up my part of the deal and the accusations hold no merit, and no proof of wrong doing. SO, sir, if you please, as our judicial system operates remain unbias, equal, fair, and reconginze that both partys are innocent until proven guilty. Stemming from that I request you remove your post as it is unfair, and also it contains partially true personal information that I believe between two people we agree is not in good taste to post, and in a legal sense, libel. Your slandering my name without due cause.

Not Libel, Not slander and no reference to the Gamer at all except copying the info he posted on line and made public.

You have a story Gamer? Share it.

Fellas, do you think I am a vigilante? I think I got a feeling hurt.

Mods: TopSportsman1 and Bjuice- slap my hands or dress me down if I violated forum rules.

Scorp

Re: Out of hand

Quote Originally Posted by rennygreg
    I've sent messages to the partys involved,theres always 2 sides to a story and then the truth! it's in bad taste to post partial truths, some private info, about people online!
    You posted it online YOURSELF

Note the links.

Scorp

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Scorp,
    I can tell without asking that you are gettin healthier day by day. Your appetite to destroy these scumbags gets better with each post!
    So Gamer, what is your side to the story????
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...