Thread: scam artist,he goes by (RAS) BEWARE

scam artist,he goes by (RAS) BEWARE

HE HAS AN AD #1587015 THIS WAS MY CAR.ITS A PRETTY GOOD CAR,BECAUSE I INVESTED ABOUT $5,000 BEFORE I TRADED HIM.THERE IS SOME RUST AROUND THE CAR AND A TEAR IN THE DRIVERS SEAT.I WAS HONEST WITH HIM.HE BULLSHITED ME LIKE U CANT BELIEVE.THE CAR HE SENT ME WAS THE CAR FROM HELL.LET ME LIST EVERYTHING FOR U,WHEN THE CAR GOT TO ME THE STARTER BROKE IN PIECES WHEN WE TRYIED TO START THE CAR.HAD TO GET A FLAT BED AND BRING IT TO A SHOP.THE CARB.WAS POURING GAS OUT OF THE FRONT BOWL,THE BOLTS WERE STRIPED,THE LINGAGE ON TRANNY BROKEN,LEAKING OIL FROM MANIFOLD,THE ELECTRIC FANS FOR RADIATOR WERE SPINNING THE WRONG WAY,CAR WAS OVERHEATING,UPPER AND LOWER BALL JOINTS BAD,RADIO IN DASH ALL CUT BEHIND RADIO,FRONT HEAD LIGHTS DIDNOT WORK,BRAKE LIGHTS DIDNOT WORK,HAD TO TAKE OUT AND RESEAL FRONT WINDSHIELD AND BACK WINDOW,BOTH LEAKED.LET ME SAY WITH ALL I HAD TO DO,I WOULD HAVE EATEN ALL OF THIS,IF HE WOULD HAVE KEPT HIS WORD AND SENT ME THE DINO SHEET ON THE MOTOR.THAT IS WHY I TRADED HIM IS BECAUSE OF THE BIG HORSE POWER MOTOR.BUT I NEVER GOT THE DINO SHEET THAT IS WHY IM DOING THIS,HE SCAMED ME.BEWARE..................................

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar
    you sure that is the right ad number ??? that is one of the best looking 55 belairs I have ever seen..
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar
    I dont even think that is the same guy on that ad for that really nice 55 bel air
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: scam artist,he goes by (RAS) BEWARE

Quote Originally Posted by sinnergalli
    HE HAS AN AD #1587015 THIS WAS MY CAR.ITS A PRETTY GOOD CAR,BECAUSE I INVESTED ABOUT $5,000 BEFORE I TRADED HIM.THERE IS SOME RUST AROUND THE CAR AND A TEAR IN THE DRIVERS SEAT.I WAS HONEST WITH HIM.HE BULLSHITED ME LIKE U CANT BELIEVE.THE CAR HE SENT ME WAS THE CAR FROM HELL.LET ME LIST EVERYTHING FOR U,WHEN THE CAR GOT TO ME THE STARTER BROKE IN PIECES WHEN WE TRYIED TO START THE CAR.HAD TO GET A FLAT BED AND BRING IT TO A SHOP.THE CARB.WAS POURING GAS OUT OF THE FRONT BOWL,THE BOLTS WERE STRIPED,THE LINGAGE ON TRANNY BROKEN,LEAKING OIL FROM MANIFOLD,THE ELECTRIC FANS FOR RADIATOR WERE SPINNING THE WRONG WAY,CAR WAS OVERHEATING,UPPER AND LOWER BALL JOINTS BAD,RADIO IN DASH ALL CUT BEHIND RADIO,FRONT HEAD LIGHTS DIDNOT WORK,BRAKE LIGHTS DIDNOT WORK,HAD TO TAKE OUT AND RESEAL FRONT WINDSHIELD AND BACK WINDOW,BOTH LEAKED.LET ME SAY WITH ALL I HAD TO DO,I WOULD HAVE EATEN ALL OF THIS,IF HE WOULD HAVE KEPT HIS WORD AND SENT ME THE DINO SHEET ON THE MOTOR.THAT IS WHY I TRADED HIM IS BECAUSE OF THE BIG HORSE POWER MOTOR.BUT I NEVER GOT THE DINO SHEET THAT IS WHY IM DOING THIS,HE SCAMED ME.BEWARE..................................
    Interesting.

Your title says "scam artist, he goes by (RAS) beware.

Here is RAS Racespace http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/166439

he has two ads; 00 Escade and 67 El camino.

Your post says that he (RAS) has an ad 1587015 and that it was your car. Here is the link to the ad:

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...VY-BELAIR.html

and here is the sellers racespace:

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/319550

The seller is Andyndi

So how is seller RAS = Seller Andyndi ?

Doesnt add up Sinnergalli.

later, Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    That is one fine 55 in the ad :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I never made it past the racespace page and the chic on the bike... :?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tod74
    I never made it past the racespace page and the chic on the bike... :?
    hubba hubba hubba
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    I must admit,I.m all chubbed up over here!