'ORSCA"......Ms.Misery

Old 07-25-2009, 09:43 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default 'ORSCA"......Ms.Misery

Just got home from Orsca at Jackson S.C.....Spent Friday and Saturday there..helping several friends...we did get two of our cars to go a decent pass. Our Beretta ran a 4.44 et @161 and Our 69 camaro went a 4.52 @153...both were on 10.5's and 2850lbs...i had to cut trip short after Qualifying rounds tonight.

Worked with Tony Christian resetting the 4 link on the 69 camaro..he was a hoot !!..Last Night Tony ran off the tailer a 4.06et @ 181m and a 2.71 3.30ft..this was with Big tires ( automatic pro-mod Class)

Now. I met Bobby and Lisa (Ms. Misery) with the 4 wheel Drive Chevy Truck with the screw injected super charger.

Boys i mean to tell you Pictures of this truck do not do it Justice...this thing is mean !!!..he had some challanges getting the power to the ground but made very impressive attempts...the truck sounds so Wicked and the engineering is Outrageous.. !!!.

I have to Give Bobby his Proper Credit...the man has talent and it shows in the work he did on this UNIQUE truck..i wish more of you could see this 4 wheel drive truck in action.

Also Bobby and Lisa are two Very Nice people.

Sorry Bobby and Lisa i didn't get a chance to say Bye..i came by your Pitts this evening before i left but you were not there.

Very Nice meeting Both of you..Can't wait to see the numbers that truck puts up when you get her dialed in !!!!!!!!!!!

PS....That truck is just slamming...there was a Buzz about that truck around the entire track...just sooooo different !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-26-2009, 02:47 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Truck

Glad you enjoyed the races so much, Will be waiting for some new pics. Sounds like you are getting a handle on it.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:56 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Beetle Juice. Glad you guys had a good time at Jackson. Bobby has had some wicked fast rides over the years. He's been a big part of mud racing for 20+ years. The first Miss Misery was a mud racer and was on RJ for sale a month or so ago. Bobby always has some crazy ideas, but you can bet when he gets it worked out it'll be fast!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:30 PM
msmisery
JOURNEYMAN

Default thanks

Thank you so much for your kind words but it was our pleasure to meet you and shake your hand . Lisa and I really enjoy meeting everyone from the drag races and we have been honered by meeting many of our friends here from racingjunk . Thank you again , Bobby and lisa
Old 07-27-2009, 07:44 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Bobby. Word around the mud track is you may put a set of cuts on it and run it at a Pro Badd event :shock: :shock:
COOL RIDE!! Hope to see it sometime!
Old 07-28-2009, 05:57 PM
msmisery
JOURNEYMAN

Default truck

my body & paint man said he would kick my butt if I even thought about scratching the paint :shock: :shock: lol , so I better keep this one on the drag strip , hate to get a whipping