Stewscoupe is another scumbag

Old 07-25-2009, 12:48 PM
fbodyjunkie
JOURNEYMAN

Default Stewscoupe is another scumbag

Stewscoupe and I had an agreement on item 1603986. We was going to meet in OKC and swap funds for the item. I got a call last night saying he was trying to load it on his trailer by himself and the engine hoist flipped and tore the motor up. I said I was still interested and after he found out what all was wrong with the motor to call me back. NO call! Surprise. I even tried to call him today with no answer, another suprise. I had a buddy call about another ad he has and asked about the motor, told my buddy, he sold it. OH well, I guess it wasn't meant to be, wonder if he's going to make an honor payment? Just venting over my lose. Thanks for listening. :shock:
Old 07-25-2009, 12:53 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Atleast he called and said not to come .. saved ya that trip.

I think I would of said I sold it also if I did what he did lol
Old 07-25-2009, 04:24 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Saved a trip

As Hammer put it,You could have done alot worse--A trip to Okie City & no one shows up?? Thats when you really would have had cause to be pissed--Some people get a better deal & Just dont have the Balls to let you know..It happens But like I said it could have been alot worse--I for one would never welch on a deal already made but alot of people will do about anything for a Buck--ITS THE AMERICAN WAY!!!!
Old 07-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Stewscoupe is another scumbag

Originally Posted by fbodyjunkie
Stewscoupe and I had an agreement on item 1603986. We was going to meet in OKC and swap funds for the item. I got a call last night saying he was trying to load it on his trailer by himself and the engine hoist flipped and tore the motor up. I said I was still interested and after he found out what all was wrong with the motor to call me back. NO call! Surprise. I even tried to call him today with no answer, another suprise. I had a buddy call about another ad he has and asked about the motor, told my buddy, he sold it. OH well, I guess it wasn't meant to be, wonder if he's going to make an honor payment? Just venting over my lose. Thanks for listening. :shock:
maybe he hasn't had time to thouroughly check it out yet....I don't know him but if this just happened yesterday give him time to get back to ya....at least he called you. He could have shown up with it without telling you. NOW if he is truely avoiding your calls that is rude...but as is he saved you a trip and worst case senario(he sold it to someone else) you STILL aren't out anything. but a deal is a deal.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:23 AM
fbodyjunkie
JOURNEYMAN

I'm not mad about it now. It was a used LS1 with a stand alone wiring harness for $1500. Talked it over with the wife and next year, I'll be buying a brand new crate motor for the car. It's just poor that I called him and he didn't answer the phone but my buddy called him and he picked it right up using a different #. If your going to sell something and make the deal either stick with it or at least man up and tell the other guy the truth that you sold it. And everyone is right, I didn't have to drive for 3 hours to find out he wasn't there. So I'm not out anything other then a little frustration, LOL. Thanks again for allowing me to vent.