Thread: PUT A PRICE ON YOUR PARTS SO YOU DONT WASTE MY TIME

PUT A PRICE ON YOUR PARTS SO YOU DONT WASTE MY TIME

IM TIERED OF PEPOLE PUTTING JUNK ON HERE WITH NO PRICE .WHEN I NEED TO BUY AND THEN TRY TO CONTACT THEM FOR 5 DAYS JUST TO FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE SO FAR OUT IN LEFT FEILD THAT I WONDER WHAT PLANET THEY ARE FROM. IF I WHAT TO WONDER WHAT YOU WILL TAKE FOR IT I WILL GO ON EBAY. PUT A PRICE ON YOUR PART OR TAKE TO SWAP MEET !!!! OH YEA AND A PHONE NUMBER TO NOT EVERYONE IS A INTERNET DORK IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE BOTHERED TO BAD !!!!!! THEN DONT SELL!!!!!! IM NOT EMAILING BACK AND FORTH FOR A ???? THAT CAN TAKE 30 SECONDS TO ANWSER!!! TECHNOLOGY IS SUPOSED TO MAKE LIFE EASIER YOU GUYS MAKE IT HARDER

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    My policy works pretty well, no price means no inquiry. Has worked well for me in the past. Oh, I also contact you ONE time, no reply, oh well.

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER

Over Priced

Its pretty simple,If the price isnt listed 99 out of a 100 the parts are way overpriced & the seller knows it,hes ashamed to post the price-Like Rudy said,No price No inquiry,Thats simple enough...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar
    Mayby Racing Junk could make the price one of the required fields on the form to post an item , that would save a lot of useless adds..I think they also need a traders section for people who want to trade rather than sell. just a thought Paul
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by maniac
    Mayby Racing Junk could make the price one of the required fields on the form to post an item , that would save a lot of useless adds..I think they also need a traders section for people who want to trade rather than sell. just a thought Paul
    So then they put $1.00?
    -WJ Birmingham

OneBadGMC.com

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
    My policy works pretty well, no price means no inquiry. Has worked well for me in the past. Oh, I also contact you ONE time, no reply, oh well.

X2!!!!