911 Call on 9-11

Old 07-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default 911 Call on 9-11

Someone posted this on the bullet. Makes me sad..the end was the worst. Never forget.Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1j8c...65C317&index=1
Old 07-21-2009, 04:53 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

DAMN.i couldnt watch all of it.i became so angry all over again.so many lives lost. so many families destoyed because of a bunch of cowardly fanatics.dont worry todd74 i wont ever forget what them a$$----$ did to our counry.NEVER and i do want revenge and to reek devastation on them and ANY country that supports terrorism.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:52 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

He was talking to the operator when the building collapsed...he screams and then the call goes dead.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:01 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

This type of footage should be shown on a regular basis to REMIND U.S. what happened. THEY drew first blood and AMERICANS should feel ENRAGED !!! But nooooooooo, we're a bunch of stupid sheeple who don't want to offeeeeeeend anyone...........
Old 07-21-2009, 11:04 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Holly Smoke.

What a shame and horrific event.

x2 Double D!!!!!!!!

Show it over and over and over again.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:15 PM
FullTimeRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

X3
Old 07-21-2009, 01:23 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry I can't listen to it. To me the worst story about 911 I saw on TV was when a Mother described telling her 5 year old daughter that her Daddy was gone to Haven and would not be back home. The little girl asked "can we call him on his cell phone??" :cry: :cry:
I LOVE MY COUNTRY, but as a whole were are a candy azz country that only does half the job when it comes to war. We should kill 'em all, put up an American flag and take over the country. Sorry to rant, but I sure feel better now!!
Old 07-22-2009, 02:11 PM
newjack42
JUNIOR BUILDER

x2 Rabbit. just get it over with and bring our boys home
Old 07-23-2009, 10:58 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Makes me sick. How sad... Remember the days that followed 911??? American Flags on cars, bumper stickers, I flew a flag at my house on the fron door, all the great songs, benifits, AMERICAN PATRIOTISIM!!! We were UNITED... we stood together in AGREEMENT as a country.

What the hell happend??? Now we give muslims special time in our schools to worship??? Push away Jesus?? Give special rights to Homosexuals?? We talk about giving retroactive social security to illegal aliens that get citizenship??? Shut Gitmo?? We WHORE ourselves out to CHINA more??? We need to be "tolerant" of this CRAP or it is a HATE CRIME & we become terrorist too??? How about Obama thinking that the military should cover thier own medical??? Yet he wants to institute socialized/gvt health care???? WTH!!!!

He is KILLING the small buisness & local buisness owner... "Cap & Trade" is the DEATH of wealth... 'luxury tax" "intheritance tax" tax, tax tax, this SOB is the OPPOSITE OF AMERICA!!!!

Where is America????? Kissing ass & apologizing for who we are... going the WRONG direction. We need that kind of patrionisim like 911 back.

Thanks for letting me vent too!! I am just mystified about this...

(I am back Double/D)
Old 07-23-2009, 04:26 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

For some reason my cut and paste feature has tossed a rod, so;

www.superpowerthemovie.com will slightly upset ya'all........
:? :?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -