Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Trioli

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Joseph Trioli

Does anyone know Joe trioli, or live in the Orlando area and heard of him? I've got a contract with him on a trade for a dragster, but I lost contact with him two weeks ago, then got ahold of him, and then lost contact with him again this week. Last week he said he had swine flew from Porto Rico chicken. I don't know if he's ok, sick again or what but I need to get back in touch with him... I think that he races at Immokalee Regional Raceway, but am not sure. Anyways I've tried to give him a few extra months, and tried to call and text him but don't get any answers so am a little stumped as what to do. I can go into more detail if anybody wants, feel free to msg me, and I can scan a copy of our agreement send to you.

Thanks,
    Matt Call

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    sounds like he backed out on you,just move on..

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: Joseph Trioli

Quote Originally Posted by quick8dragster07
    Does anyone know Joe trioli, or live in the Orlando area and heard of him? I've got a contract with him on a trade for a dragster, but I lost contact with him two weeks ago, then got ahold of him, and then lost contact with him again this week. Last week he said he had swine flew from Porto Rico chicken. I don't know if he's ok, sick again or what but I need to get back in touch with him... I think that he races at Immokalee Regional Raceway, but am not sure. Anyways I've tried to give him a few extra months, and tried to call and text him but don't get any answers so am a little stumped as what to do. I can go into more detail if anybody wants, feel free to msg me, and I can scan a copy of our agreement send to you.

Thanks,
    Matt Call
    Swine flew from Porto Rico chicken?

Dont you kind of think you know the answer to your state of contract question?

Prepare to litigate or move on.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE fla1976's Avatar

Immokalee

It's a long way from Orlando to Immokalee to race (150 plus miles). There are at least four other tracks closer. Sounds like he isn't interested. Think you should just find another car.

IF THERE IS NO MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET i WOULD MOVE ON. JMO

Hate to hear of anyone who may have the Swine flu... that is a pretty dramatic & dubious excuse to not follow through w/a contract. You just never know... if he does have the S.Flu, he could die. If he is making excuses, he could drag that ordeal on & on...

I say there is more fish in the sea. Maybe tell him you will pray he gets better, but you must move on due to your circumstances... perhaps an altumatum (quick one) is in order?

Good Luck!!
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Swine Flu is almost as bad as Pig Polio and Hog Hay-Fever.

We get swamp fever down here.

Maybe from the alligators.
    Full Time Racing,WASTED $$ division

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/281924

Be a Fan of Full Time Racing on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/FULL-T...G/177402183154

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    Swamp fever, or swamp ass? It's really hot down there, I know I moved from Houston and passed through it :lol:

WHAT,, OK
    Full Time Racing,WASTED $$ division

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/281924

Be a Fan of Full Time Racing on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/FULL-T...G/177402183154