BUYER BEWARE of BOB GEORGE from Allen Town PA

Old 07-14-2009, 09:59 AM
ssimerlin
SHOW GUEST

Default BUYER BEWARE of BOB GEORGE from Allen Town PA

I bought a 55 Chevy from Bob George from Allen Town PA and he has had my money for 8 months and I still do not have a Title, Receipt, or Car. I have started a criminal suit against him and we are looking for anyone else that might have been scammed by him to join in the law suit. To get your money back and put this guy away. He will not take or return my phone calls and has told me he does not have any money to give back to me until he sells another car so Buyer Beware of him or you might be in my shoes. Does anyone have any info about this guy? :evil:
Old 07-14-2009, 10:40 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

more info
how did he get money with you not having anything
what proof for your case
ad #
Old 07-14-2009, 11:56 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

????????????
Old 07-14-2009, 12:28 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
LIVELY
Old 07-14-2009, 04:35 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

The missing link:

You gave him the money for a 55 Chevy, which he did not give you the title or car. He would give you BACK the money, but he cannot unless he sells another car??

(I can speak for all of us on this question)

What happend to the 55 Chevy & why would he claim he has no money but indicates he could give it back if he sells another car???

What happend in that 8 months? Do you have an ad#? Is seller a RJ member?? price? What is the sellers excuse of what happened?? Is he aware of this allegation being posted?
Old 07-14-2009, 05:15 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default This really confuses me??

Im not even sure how you could buy a car & get nothing?I have really been in some weird situations but nothing like this?? You just have to lay it out for us just how you did this??And to let go for 8 months??
One more thing,Did this infact happen on RJ or someother site?
ONE Last thing.I will never be in your shoes because if someone gets my hard earned money for a car you can bet your last dollar I will be driving it away with the correct paperwork!!Im not Trying to slam you But I sure can't feel sorry for you either-
Old 07-14-2009, 07:36 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Why in the world would you give him money and not get the car :?: :?: Sorry but i seem to be confused :? :? :?

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 07-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

No offense, but I must call as I see it.

This guy is a 1st time poster (but joined 5/82008), missing key info, makes everyone confused, makes himself look confused, etc...

These posts are all to common... who knows what the REAL story is when 1 person is not here & the other does not complete info or reply to the questions given here. what a joke....
Old 07-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
No offense, but I must call as I see it.

This guy is a 1st time poster (but joined 5/82008), missing key info, makes everyone confused, makes himself look confused, etc...

These posts are all to common... who knows what the REAL story is when 1 person is not here & the other does not complete info or reply to the questions given here. what a joke....
Scooter sound logic as always. And really if the poster doesnt care enough to respond to the forum users who try to assist, does he/she really deserve any assistance at all?

We cant help without the information-else its a waste of time.

Let the thread drop.

Scorp