Thread: BUYER BEWARE of BOB GEORGE from Allen Town PA

BUYER BEWARE of BOB GEORGE from Allen Town PA

I bought a 55 Chevy from Bob George from Allen Town PA and he has had my money for 8 months and I still do not have a Title, Receipt, or Car. I have started a criminal suit against him and we are looking for anyone else that might have been scammed by him to join in the law suit. To get your money back and put this guy away. He will not take or return my phone calls and has told me he does not have any money to give back to me until he sells another car so Buyer Beware of him or you might be in my shoes. Does anyone have any info about this guy? :evil:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    more info
    how did he get money with you not having anything
    what proof for your case
    ad #
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood

????????????
    Dave
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/343797
    "All that is necessary for the triump of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
    LIVELY

The missing link:

You gave him the money for a 55 Chevy, which he did not give you the title or car. He would give you BACK the money, but he cannot unless he sells another car??

(I can speak for all of us on this question)

What happend to the 55 Chevy & why would he claim he has no money but indicates he could give it back if he sells another car???

What happend in that 8 months? Do you have an ad#? Is seller a RJ member?? price? What is the sellers excuse of what happened?? Is he aware of this allegation being posted?
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER

This really confuses me??

Im not even sure how you could buy a car & get nothing?I have really been in some weird situations but nothing like this?? You just have to lay it out for us just how you did this??And to let go for 8 months??
    One more thing,Did this infact happen on RJ or someother site?
    ONE Last thing.I will never be in your shoes because if someone gets my hard earned money for a car you can bet your last dollar I will be driving it away with the correct paperwork!!Im not Trying to slam you But I sure can't feel sorry for you either-

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Why in the world would you give him money and not get the car :?: :?: Sorry but i seem to be confused :? :? :?

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

No offense, but I must call as I see it.

This guy is a 1st time poster (but joined 5/82008), missing key info, makes everyone confused, makes himself look confused, etc...

These posts are all to common... who knows what the REAL story is when 1 person is not here & the other does not complete info or reply to the questions given here. what a joke....
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby
    No offense, but I must call as I see it.

This guy is a 1st time poster (but joined 5/82008), missing key info, makes everyone confused, makes himself look confused, etc...

These posts are all to common... who knows what the REAL story is when 1 person is not here & the other does not complete info or reply to the questions given here. what a joke....
    Scooter sound logic as always. And really if the poster doesnt care enough to respond to the forum users who try to assist, does he/she really deserve any assistance at all?

We cant help without the information-else its a waste of time.

Let the thread drop.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.