need racers opinons please

Old 07-13-2009, 04:47 AM
dragracerron
SHOW GUEST

Default need racers opinons please

wanted to know if anyone who drag race IHRA has ever herd of points being taken away from a loacal point type system 3 weeks after a race event win in a none national type event. This would be a local type weekly race. So my question is has anyone ever had this done to them at any certain track. I recently have had this happen to me just trying to find out if i am the only one this has ever happen to ?? Any info is appreciated. And has anyone fought this legally and if so how did you make out ? I really appreciate any info if any fellow racers have any it is much appreciated.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:30 AM
johnracer
DYNO OPERATOR

Were they actually taken away, or given to you in error in the first place? Mistakes happen everyday.........been there, done that. I'd ask nicely why....
Old 07-13-2009, 05:49 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

A HRP, NHRA track, we used to race 25 races a year. They would count all the races that you attended then only count up to 23. If you attended all of them, they would take away the 2 worst races that you had. Now we only race 10, so they don't take any away. Their reasoning for this is that not everyone could or would show up for all of them.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:54 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by johnracer
Were they actually taken away, or given to you in error in the first place? Mistakes happen everyday.........been there, done that. I'd ask nicely why....
x2