Thread: Help Getting Paid For A Carb

Help Getting Paid For A Carb

Hi,
    I bought a truck of a guy by the name on here of Slappyracing add number 1524629, he delivered and even thow the truck was not as clean as he said I paid him cash. He took one of my engines on trade. He also asked if he could take a race prep carb of mine and send me one of his that was larger back. I agreed. This was in April, He has talked to me a few times and says he sent the carb but wont give me a tracking number, he tells me he would make it right but still hasn't I just want paid for the carb or it sent back. Can you help.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Good luck, unless you knkow where he lives and can go get it yourself, probably not much you can do. Sorry to say it like that.

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER

Too Trusting

First off if the truck was less than he described I would have never trusted him with my carb,If he lies about that why wouldnt he lie about the carb?Like the last posting said,If he doesnt want to send it & you cant pick it up it you can write it off as a gift--

4. Racing Junk