Thread: Unisteer r & p for 67 Camaro

Unisteer r & p for 67 Camaro

Is anyone using the Unisteer bolt on rack and pinion for a 67 Camaro? If so, can you post pictures of your fabricated steering shaft? I'm having trouble fabing one up that doesn't want to bind. Thanks!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I wanted to see how this project turned out. Did you get this done & how did it go??? Wondering same thing. Is yours a BBC? Thanks, Scoot
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Rigsby . I reworked one that someone had started to install. it had a BBC with headers. I actually had to cut out #1 primary tube then install shaft and reroute primary tube closer to block to clear shaft. hope this helps. if not call me and I see if I can explain better. Bryan 931-623-9512 ALLEN FABRICATION SERVICE . send me your e-mail and I send you a pic of what i done.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Thanks!! My e-mail is caseyo@bowtecharchery.com & I would love to see the pic. I think I understand where you are coming from... the shaft will have a major contact issue w/a BBC & big headers (like I have, Hookers super comp). I knew the shaft would be the main problem.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"