Thread: STOLEN ALERT

STOLEN ALERT

24 ft unlimited enclosed trailer white in color 4 foot side door, chrome rear door hinges with s spoke aluminum wheels with Burgandy Cobra kit car with 4 cylinder turbo was stolen from Panacea Powdercoating in Decatur Indiana over the weekend of 6/27/09. Any leads please contact Jeff at 260-223-0157, or Scott at 260-415-1628

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN, THANK YOU!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Sorry to hear that. I'd be checking out Run & Gun at Gateway this fall if you haven't found it by then.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that. I can’t imagine somebody being stupid enough to steal something like that. Hope you find it and find the person that stole it and he has a stroke and walks with a lisp for the rest of his life!! I hate a thief.

Re: STOLEN ALERT

Quote Originally Posted by silverado68
    24 ft unlimited enclosed trailer white in color 4 foot side door, chrome rear door hinges with s spoke aluminum wheels with Burgandy Cobra kit car with 4 cylinder turbo was stolen from Panacea Powdercoating in Decatur Indiana over the weekend of 6/27/09. Any leads please contact Jeff at 260-223-0157, or Scott at 260-415-1628

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN, THANK YOU!
    wow that sucks, same place I get my powdercoating done also. Hope ya find it
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

scumbags