Thread: superiorracecars

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

superiorracecars

Wanted to know if anyone had any dealings with him. From Pasadena, MD Seems like a alright guy. Thinking about trading cars. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

I PUT THIS AD UP HERE TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF PERSON I WAS DEALING WITH AND THIS GUY QUIT COMMUNICATING WITH ME TOTALY?? WHAT THE HECK. I'VE BEEN BONED ON HERE BEFORE AND ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN. I WANNA BE FAIR WITH EVERYONE AND EXPECT THE SAME.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I live in MD and may be able to take a look for you-

PM me as to what the car is- I have done some appraisals before and I am tuned into 60's GM.

Time is sketchy right now due to some medical stuff but may be able to help-

And if the guy is a scammer this would frost him.

S
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

I HAVE HAD A COUPLE PM'S ABOUT THIS GUY . I AM GONNA STEER CLEAR OF HIM! THANKS GUYS I APPRECIATE IT AND MY WALLET DOES TOO! :lol:

UPDATE: superiorracecars has just contacted me and says he was on a suprise birthday vacation! Says he still wants to deal. I guess we will see how serious he is. ?

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    nope,nope,nope,go with your gut feeling,,,

superiorracecars came today from maryland. brought car just as described, I would deal with him again. car was just as described. even brought extra parts and give to me no charge!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    That's great news...Nice to hear about honest people for a change.I think everyone should do this. The raeson being, we are always telling people that complain about getting screwed"You should have asked about him first" Well...if I'm thinking of buying from a guy,and I search for him in the scammer section,and find a post saying he is an honest person and car was as described etc...that would make me feel better about the deal.