Posting ad's on RJ

Old 06-13-2009, 07:43 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Posting ad's on RJ

This is something i cant figure out .
I have a dealer account on RJ now they automatically take the monthly payment right out of my company checking account and they take it out a day before your payment is due well this morning i was going to re post some ad's as my rep tells me to post a couple of new ad's every morning .
Well this morning it the site tells me to up grade my account and i cant do anything on it.

The money has been paid and i cant do anything on my account and there is no one in the office to talk to and i have deleted some of my ad's already .

This system to me sucks they have my money how about letting me use the site to sell things to recoup my money.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:47 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Posting ad's on RJ

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
This is something i cant figure out .
I have a dealer account on RJ now they automatically take the monthly payment right out of my company checking account and they take it out a day before your payment is due well this morning i was going to re post some ad's as my rep tells me to post a couple of new ad's every morning .
Well this morning it the site tells me to up grade my account and i cant do anything on it.

The money has been paid and i cant do anything on my account and there is no one in the office to talk to and i have deleted some of my ad's already .

This system to me sucks they have my money how about letting me use the site to sell things to recoup my money.
go to your account and see what type of account you have ?
Old 06-13-2009, 08:27 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Dave i had a level 3 and dropped it to a level two account i have been a dealer on here for almost five years.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:54 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
Dave i had a level 3 and dropped it to a level two account i have been a dealer on here for almost five years.
Ron the reason you are unable to add more ad's is because when you dropped from a Level 3 (20 ads) to a Level 2 you lost being able to post 20 ads and it is now 10ads.

A quick search shows that you already have 19 ads placed so in order to place a new ad you will need to delete more untill you get under 10 ads.

http://www.racewaymedia.com/mediakit/MediaKit_pg7.html
Old 06-13-2009, 09:54 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Ya Dave i understand that what I'm saying is i cant even get on anything .
as soon as i try to get into my account it Say's upgrade my account and that is as far as it go's i bet it want change until Monday .
right now i have paid for the twenty ad's and i cant even post the other ad that is missing.