no price on your ads means you are craigslist personals guy!

Old 06-06-2009, 07:10 AM
steven1956
SHOW GUEST

Default no price on your ads means you are craigslist personals guy!

i think we solved the guys that never have prices on their cars type guys..its a code like on craigslist to pick up 'friends'.they dont put prices so you will contact them with your personal ID....same goes for the '' my price is $1 but trade value is higher???/ what the F does that mean? i am guessing that is also a pickup line to get you to contact them. .hey if you are lonely call your mom and dad they still want to talk to you !!! if You are something else stay off racing junk !!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:23 AM
velocitymgmt
SHOW GUEST

Default No price

It could be a dealer that can not advertise a price lower than retail. Instead of posting the retail price and getting ignored ... no price is posted. If you are serious about the product you may inquire about the price that could save you money. How many people are on this site looking to pay retail? Its just a thought.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:50 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

MY THOUGHT ON NOT HAVING A PRICE IS YOU REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SELL THE PRODUCT [BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME WHEN YOU MAKE AN OFFER THE SELLER GET'S ALL BALISTIC THAT IT IS TOO CHEAP ops: ops: ops: ---HOW WOULD THE SELLER KNOW IF HE DOESN'T HAVE A PRICE IN MIND!!!!]
IF YOU WANT TO SELL THEN NAME A STARTING PRICE TO HAGGLE OVER!!!

ALSO HAVING MORE OF A TRADE VALUE THEN ASKING PRICE IS COMPLETELY STUPID-- PERIOD!!!!!!

LIVELY
Old 07-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I have to agree w/ ya Lively. "X2"
Old 07-21-2009, 01:29 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

X3 lively...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-21-2009, 02:19 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Yep, I agree with lively too.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:26 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Lively is just moody right now because there is a Chevrolet in his garage.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:54 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

MOOOOOOOODY!!!!!!!! WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LIVELY[I HAVE A GM DISEASE :shock: :shock: :shock: ]
Old 07-21-2009, 04:52 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

YA NEED TO HANG A BIG CHEVY BOW TIE ON FRONT WALL OF GARAGE, THAT WILL MAKE YA FEEL BETTER 8) 8)
Old 07-22-2009, 04:30 AM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default no price no sell

no price no sell ! ! ! have you ever went to a car dealer that didnt have a price on or available for their vehicles?? have you ever went to a department store without a price on their items? even good swap meeters have their parts priced! so why wouldnt you want to price something on racingjunk to help sort out tirekickers, stupid inquiries,and eliminate non buyers? sooooooooooooooooo if you dont price your stuff and it dont sell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOUR FAULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not racingjunk / the economy / or other sources > if priced right it will sell !!! yes its bad out here, but there is always someone wanting something!! if the price is right and the price is available to view the chances to sell are 100% better! just food for thought > would your wife have a garage sale and not put a sign up and open the garage door? our significant others are smart individuals!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why would we not price our stuff and open the garage door?????????????????????????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -