Beware of Warran Ball AKA Nubby1

Old 06-04-2009, 05:18 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Default Beware of Warran Ball AKA Nubby1

I sent Warran 350.00 by Paypal for the oliver rods in ad #1530399 on
May 10. I did not receive the rods and wrote 3 emails too him with no response. On Sunday May 31 he answered my call and said his computer was broke and he was glad I called. I have called 5 times since and no answer. I think now that he knows my number he is not answering. DO YOU GUYS THINK I AM BEING SCAMMED? Buyers beware!!!!
Old 06-04-2009, 06:08 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

when you talked to him on the 31 st did he say he shipped or what???
Old 06-04-2009, 06:24 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

No, he said his computer was broken and he did not have my adress. I gave it too him 2 more times, once on voicemail. He will not answer my calls now, only the first one when he did not know who it was.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:27 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

its only been 3 to 4 days since you talked , give him a few days to see if they come in , hopefully they will ..good luck,,,,Paul
Old 06-04-2009, 07:24 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Chicago to St Louis is 2 days UPS. I would understand if he would respond to my calls or emails. I know we all have problems from time to time. I left a message for him saying I thought he was trying to screw me. IF HE IS NOT A SCAMMER WHY NOT RETURN MY CALLS OR EMAILS??
Old 06-04-2009, 07:45 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

roadtrip! heck the NHRA drags are in Joliet starting today, you can get your parts and watch the big boys run!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-04-2009, 09:14 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Sounds like he is jerking your chain. I'd file a claim with paypal immediately. If I am not mistaken, there is a limited amount of time to file a dispute.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Vegas:

If you want, I will call him for you. I can pretend to be a bill collector representing a private collection agencey paid by PayPal or something. I can threaten him with the collection process & garnishment of his wages. To do this, I will need to sound ligit... so give all the details so I sound like I know what I am talking about. Who knows??? It may work!! If anything, i can put the fear into him. I will call him from my private phone or I can *69 (restricted). Let me know if you want me to try... you can PM me too. Good Luck!! Scooter
Old 06-04-2009, 03:40 PM
dak697
MASTER BUILDER

I beleive you have 45 days to claim with Paypal... I'd do it now...get the claim in..worst thing that happens is you have to cancel the claim because the rods show up
Old 06-04-2009, 04:48 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Warren called tonight and said he had been sick. He is supposed to send the rods over the weekend. I will update the post when the rods arrive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -