Do You Only Sell To Member's?????

Old 05-21-2009, 05:52 PM
kbartley
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Do You Only Sell To Member's?????

How many of you only buy & sell from member's on this site? The fear of getting ripped of coarse?

Kris
Old 05-21-2009, 06:03 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I sell to anyone as long as they pay with a US Postal Money Order.And I will not ship until paid. Has worked fine so far. Buying is a little different. I try to buy from ones that have made honor payments. When thats not possible I try to feel them out on here and if they seem OK I call them get all the info I can about them and pay with a US Postal Money Order. Then if anything goes wrong it's mail fraud. I've been very lucky so far buying and selling. No problems on either end.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:27 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

x2, I sell to alot of people that do not have a race space or honor payments, I am pretty much the same way, send me a usps and I will ship the part.
The economy is too full of scammers to mess around with anyone long distance right now. If they really want the part and see you have a series of honor payments made and use the forum page to verify seller info they will procede with the transaction.