Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does any one know this guy

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Does any one know this guy

bo saw off@uneedspeed.net he has posted on racing junk at some time. I got a e-mail from him about a trade .

I have had several deals with him, all trades and every time he was good to his word and everything was as described.......

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Re: Does any one know this guy

Quote Originally Posted by tigbar
    bo saw off@uneedspeed.net he has posted on racing junk at some time. I got a e-mail from him about a trade and he was a ass
    who are you and what are you talking about ???

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    It takes all kinds in this world !!! If we were all the same it would be boring. He is complaining about an e-mail on a trade ? WTF
    Blowninjected 540 - when is going fast, Fast enough ?????

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/182079

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

o-well

Quote Originally Posted by blowninjected540
    It takes all kinds in this world !!! If we were all the same it would be boring. He is complaining about an e-mail on a trade ? WTF
    yea he wanted to trade a 383 small block edelbrock heads and and old 871 blower for a all alum. bbc 572 with a 1471 blower strite across lol and i'm the ass lol and the best part about this is it has nothing to do with racing junk it was from an ad on craigslist.

Posting??

So why not post on Craigs list?? This really isnt the forum to post someone being an ass--If it were there would be a whole lot of us showing up on here!!LOL And thats an opinion from an ASS!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    HMMMMMMMMMM :? :? :? :?

''THAT ONE JUST GET'S A PENNY''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312
    Head's up the true drag race!!

hey from what i hear mopars an ass justins an ass bowhays an ass and hell i think im an ass to so hey whats the harm in it
    pray for our soldiers our freedom and rain

hell from what i hear mopars an ass bowhays an ass justins an ass well damn i got thes feeling that im an ass too so whats the harm in it
    pray for our soldiers our freedom and rain

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    For your info Bo you e-mailed me and ask about a trade, and after 3 e-mails you finely told me the you had a 25000.00 572 with a 1471 blower. and i told you that i did not want to get another blower motor and that i did not want to spend any money. If i need to i can post all the e-mails you sent, all i was trying to do is find out if any body knew you so if we were going ot trade some thing then i would know that you were on the level. AND THATS ALL