"purrin" motor

Old 04-10-2009, 08:27 PM
txhunter69
EXPERT BUILDER

Default "purrin" motor

ok i work at a quick lube for sewell ford and today a chevy malibu came in makin some funny noises and she said it just started today so we said we would check it out

there was a full grown tom cat sitting between the motor and airfilter housing not hurt just scared any thing similair happen to any one else?
Old 04-10-2009, 08:37 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well nothing like that did have a snake wrapped around rearend of a truck once a few years ago. :shock: :shock:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 04-11-2009, 12:07 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Back in the early 80s, my ex's cat used too crawl up on the motor of my truck, one night my truck just died on the way to work. When i opened the hood, I found the poor thing all tangled up in the belts of my truck, VERY dead. I never did tell her what happened to that poor cat.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:33 AM
Oldewalnut
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
Back in the early 80s, my ex's cat used too crawl up on the motor of my truck, one night my truck just died on the way to work. When i opened the hood, I found the poor thing all tangled up in the belts of my truck, VERY dead. I never did tell her what happened to that poor cat.
Hey bomb, had this very same thing happen to my old crew cab once. Cat crawled up in the thing and got all mangled. Threw the serpentine belt off, due to this!!!

Remember it happening to my Dad when I was young. He was mad as H*%^ having to clean all the hair and guts up out of the engine compartment, LOL!

My step son once found a kitten clinging to the inside of the back bumper of a Jeep. It must've traveled with him for 15-20 miles. Same thing, as earlier, unhurt but scared.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:55 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Robert, it must be a pretty common thing, cause about a year ago, our daughter, drug home a tiny kitten. he'd climbed up in the ,otor of a guy she worked with. He fit in the palm of my hand, and was as black as the ace of spades. He's almost grown now, I call him Inky-dink. We already have a cat named Lucky.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:09 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
This happened to a afriend and my mom. 2 seperate incidents. My mom one was almost funny, except for the cat. She was leaving work late one night, car didn't want to start-it was cold outside, driving thru town she got pulled over by the cops. Cop told her that she lost her cat in to of the bridge. Wasn't hers'