OUT OF JOB YET STICKER

Old 04-09-2009, 06:30 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Default OUT OF JOB YET STICKER

ANYONE LOOKING FOR OUT OF JOB YET STICKER ,HERE IT IS http://www.killingusa.com/
Old 04-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I like the t shirt...Lots of people who are constantly bitching need to read this and do it. Especially the ones who didn't go vote.I work with one of those.Didn't vote and constantly bitching about OBAMA. :roll: I tell him to be quiet but I am allowed to constantly bitch if I want cause I voted.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:03 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

YEA, ON TUESDAY WE HAD ELECTIONS HERE FOR LOCAL GOV , EVERYBODY IN OUR FAMILY VOTED BUT ONE, MY SISTER. SHE IS THE FIRST TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TAXES ON HER HOUSE AND THE SALES TAX WE PAY FOR EVERYTHING WE BUY HERE IN COOK COUNTY. SHE SAYS I DONT HAVE TIME & IT DOESN'T MATTER. SHE FINDS THE TIME TO SHOPPING AT THE MALLS. TOLD HER IF YOU DONT VOTE YA DONT HAVE THE RITE TO BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING GOVERNMENT DOES TO YA. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!! ( BOUGHT SOME STUFF FROM THEM ON FRIDAY AND CAME TODAY. DID PAYPAL)
Old 04-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hemi-

I like them... I think I will get a couple. And yes, I agree about voting the way you put it... don't complain if you don't vote. Scoot
Old 04-10-2009, 09:47 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

don't vote just for the sake of voteing, but be informed about whom, and what you are voteing for. :wink: