Thread: injector problem

injector problem

I have a 1994 Chevy 1/2 ton 1/2 of the injectors are working 1/2 are not there is continuity between where the wires for the injectors hook into the computer and where they plug into the injectors. But no power to the injector, any ideas??? does the truck have a bad computer??
    yes I checked fuses and relays. no breaks in the wires. all connections are clean.

Thanks for your time and help

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I had a 1994 chevy half ton and it had a throttle body...didn't know they had anything else. Is it stock?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    DID YOU CHECK WITH NOID LIGHT? LIKE TOD SAID THIS SHOULD BE TBI, (TWO INJECTORS IN UNIT)

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

injector

HMMM! Guess he must of forgot about this ONE.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    The power to the injectors is supplied by a switched ign source. The ecm provides the ground path to pulse the injectors. Make sure you have power to both injectors key on engine off with a test light.. If so, hook your test light to the wires of the suspect injector and crank it. The light should pulse......