TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default the GOP is fighting back.....FINALLY

Watch the vid

http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/?p=1224
Old 04-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well Double/D, it sure sounds good... but unfortunately all I see there is a check that has not been cashed yet. I hope it can actually transpire. Scoot
Old 04-03-2009, 02:12 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

but scooter they are atleast ready to fight back. they now have bullets for them there guns.gop is going in the right direction.i never trusted that damn obama when he was runnin now i really dont trust him.i want to start a kinda movement here and call it fightin obama in bama!
Old 04-03-2009, 04:27 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

good for the GOP and chris mathews is an idiot ever since he
and keith were fighting on the air during the election and msnbc
took them off cause they are idiots, did you see the congress hearing
and debate on barney franks actions during the fredmac and fannie,
it has finaly come to light that he and chris dodd were the drive
masters who started to drive the banks to the river. it was good,
the even talked about his fling with the officer at fredmac and
special treatment to his friends, its coming out :wink:
Old 04-03-2009, 08:51 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah, dont get me wrong, I hope they fight & fight hard. This whole thing is outta control from Obama's illegal aunt to the banks & the billions of dollars that have been whored out to the corparate bastids... and the "global currency" crap... WTH!!
Old 04-03-2009, 01:42 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Yeah, dont get me wrong, I hope they fight & fight hard. This whole thing is outta control from Obama's illegal aunt to the banks & the billions of dollars that have been whored out to the corparate bastids... and the "global currency" crap... WTH!!
Well you can thank Georgie (W) and Dickey(Darth Vader) for this instability it was the policy of the Bush Admin. and the Rebumblican controlled congress that led up to this....you should applaud the GOP for focking up this country and the world economy......you guys need to blame your own leaders for this...Obama is stuck hold the bag of turds you cast on him, and now blaming him....look in the mirror did you benefit from this...if the answer is yes then you are also at fault...me loss of my job and health benefits not from Obama, but from Bush!!!! :twisted:....FOCKERS!!
Old 04-03-2009, 04:56 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Like I've said,....YOU do NOT get it........YOUR leader, BarryO is gonna have that purty lil red car of yours CRUSHED
Old 04-03-2009, 06:07 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

if you watched CSPAN lastnite they have started to question the
banking committee about what happened, and the congress was
controled by dems in 2007, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, polosi,
check out their records and what they voted for and what the held
back, fInd out the truth, too scared, well its now coming out.
Chris Dodd denied approving the bonus then said it was him,
and the dems wanted to know WHO APPROVED THIS, yea
AND POLOSI WANTS YOUR OLD CAR FOR SCRAP, RADICAL :wink:
Old 04-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Signs is spot on. Weather it is Dem's or Repubician's that caused this is certainly debatable in my opinion Radical. Let's look past all of the partisan preferances for a moment.... Do you (Radicalz) think we are headed in the right direction with our goverment, Obama, Pelosi (wth??) etc... do you think the rights they talk about taking away from you & I are acceptable?? All things aside, you really think we should support the direction of this cuurrent administration? Are you satisfied with post-term abortion, Trillions of dollars in stimulis (when the Dem's complained about too much money on a war we will going to loose now), solialized medicine, health care, bigger government, taxation with out represenation, etc... you okay with all of this Radicalz?? These are things being supported by this CURRENT administration... not republicans... BTW: I am niether as an Independant. If you are Okay with the above, then at least I will know that you are a brain-washed Pelosi Puppet or something & I will understand you better. Although if this is the case, I still won't understand how you can be a gear-head at the same time (maybe that car is you neihbors & you just have a little penis-envy). You are a strange bird my friend... this is not an issue of which side caused things in the past... as it is about THE IDIOTS IN THE CURRENT ADMINISTATION WHO WANT TO CHOKE AMERICA & ITS PEOPLE. You are not on the same page (Radicalz) about what people are complianing about... you are still butt-hurt about blaming it on a political party in the past... Scooter
Old 04-06-2009, 02:30 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

OBarry's sure making friends in Turkey. Those Muslims love him. After his eight years as president here, he's going to be the messiah for the Muslims.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -