Thread: SCAM ARTIST RIPPED-OFF AT MOPARS BY CRANE (DON CRANE)

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

SCAM ARTIST RIPPED-OFF AT MOPARS BY CRANE (DON CRANE)

I paid for a special order aluminum radiator in august 2008 which would take 6-8 weeks to build and recieve, after several months I still got the run around about lack of raw materials and other vendor excuses. Here it is april and this bastard don crane tells me that I will never get my radiator or my money back just as simple as that. YOU ONLY HAVE TWO BILLING CYLES ON A CREDIT CARD FOR A CHARGEBACK TO WORK. How can people like this sleep at night? dirtbag scum of the earth!! :evil:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: SCAM ARTIST RIPPED-OFF AT MOPARS BY CRANE (DON CRANE)

Quote Originally Posted by drh340
    I paid for a special order aluminum radiator in august 2008 which would take 6-8 weeks to build and recieve, after several months I still got the run around about lack of raw materials and other vendor excuses. Here it is april and this bastard don crane tells me that I will never get my radiator or my money back just as simple as that. YOU ONLY HAVE TWO BILLING CYLES ON A CREDIT CARD FOR A CHARGEBACK TO WORK. How can people like this sleep at night? dirtbag scum of the earth!! :evil:
    OK, before you assume that everything is done. Do you have your documentation in order? If so you can certainly go after the seller.

So, provide some info, what do you have and how did you pay. Lay it out on the forum, and the users will give you excellent advice on how to pursue.

Its not a total loss at this point, but we will need more info.

So take a deep breath and organize your thoughts and then provide a full repost.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    focus...focus..focus...now put them in the cross hairs..now pull the trigger..and lets go get them...more info..please ..

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    OK OK OK We feel your pain, calm down,deep breath, MORE INFO :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

don crane

sorry im just reading this but that doesm't sound like the don crane i know. i dont see any more postings from you, has the issue been resolved? i dont see any more info from you as others have asked.

6. Racing Junk