Thread: Nitto drag radials

Nitto drag radials

I want to buy some Nitto drag radial tires for my 1969 Nova to run on the street. I found some on a web site www.treadsource.com I heard about from a friend for 92.00 each and they have BFG at 122.00 each. Are the nittos just as good. I hate to spend an extra 30 bucks each just for the name. I am just going to use them on the street, I have slicks for the track.

Thanks

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

Re: Nitto drag radials

Quote Originally Posted by bigblockbob1969
    I want to buy some Nitto drag radial tires for my 1969 Nova to run on the street. I found some on a web site www.treadsource.com I heard about from a friend for 92.00 each and they have BFG at 122.00 each. Are the nittos just as good. I hate to spend an extra 30 bucks each just for the name. I am just going to use them on the street, I have slicks for the track.

Thanks
    why do you want a drag radial?....i use Mickey Thompson ET Streets...or you could do Hoosier Quick Times....both hook well on the street

3. Racing Junk