5 star car transporting

Old 03-20-2009, 06:43 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Default 5 star car transporting

add # 1500089 not saying this is the same company. but if it is look out..this is what i found, when i typed in 5 star transporting http://www.transportreviews.com/comp...-transport.asp
now i am not saying its the same people.or company..just do your research..
Old 03-21-2009, 08:37 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Man, that is aweful feedback. Still, they are rated @ 3 out of 5 stars??? WTH!! everyone says they scammers. Scooter
Old 03-21-2009, 08:49 AM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Are they the same people as Five star cars? The address is the same. There is a post on here about them. If so they have had some problems in the past.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:41 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

yep.iam not bashing..all i did was a little research..and thats what i found,just passing on the info..iam sorry.. the only people i trust to haul my car is me or somebody i know..just the way it is..
Old 03-22-2009, 02:01 AM
trademyassoff
SHOW GUEST

Default YOU HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE ON 5 STAR TRANSPORT

HEY STOP SLOW DOWN. YOU WERE QUICK TO DO AND SAY DAMAGING THINGS ABOUT WHAT NONE OF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT. LET'S SEE HOW MUCH OF A MAN YOU ALL ARE AND HOW FAR YOU WILL GO TO HELP REPAIR THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE TO OUR CO. BY ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSTED THINGS NOT KNOWING WHO YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.THE ONLY REASON WE FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS IS THAT A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER EMAILED FOR NA QUOTE THEN SAID NEVER MIND AND QUOTED SOME NEGATIVE INFORMATION ABOUT A COMPANY FROM BOCA RETTON FL NAMED 5 STAR AUTO TRANSPORT. OUR NAME IS 5 STAR TRANSPORT LOOK AND DO YOUR HOME WORK YOU DID SOME MAJOR DAMAGE TO OUR REPUTATION AND YOU WERE MISTAKEN WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO TO LET EVERYONE KNOW YOU WERE WRONG AND THAT WE ARE NOT THE SAME, WE ONLY HAVE HAD OUR DOT NUMBER SINCE DEC OF 08 WE HAVE ONLY HAD OUR AUTHORITY TO HAUL SINCE DEC 08. YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND I EXPECT YOU TO DO SOMETHING NOTICEABLE TO THE RJ MEMBERS AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT OR I PROMISE I WILL SEEK LEGAL ADVICE AND TRY TO RECOVER THE DAMAGE THROUGH THE COURTS FROM ALL THAT WERE INVOLVED LET ME KNOW THANKS
Old 03-22-2009, 05:47 AM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Yikes,this guy is right! ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 03-22-2009, 05:56 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: 5 star car transporting

LIKE I SAID..NOT SAYING THIS IS THE SAME COMPANY!!!!![quote="bigray"]add # 1500089 not saying this is the same company. but if it is look out..this is what i found, when i typed in 5 star transporting http://www.transportreviews.com/comp...-transport.asp
now i am not saying its the same people.or company..just do your research.. LIKE I SAID..NOT SAYING THIS IS THE SAME COMPANY!!!!!BUT IF IT IS..... LOOK OUT..SUE ME ... HAHA. YEA RITE.. FOR POSTING INFO ABOUT A COMPANY THAT HAS A NAME VERY VERY FAMILIAR, TO ANOTHER COMPANY'S..AND WHEN YOU TYPE IN 5 STAR TRANS OR 5 STAR TRANSPORT.. OR 5 STAR AUTO TRANSPORT..YOU STILL GET THE SAME INFO...YOuuuuu NEED TO READ MY FIRST LINE IN EVERY POST...ABOUT THIS..ITS SAYS..NOT SAYING THIS THE SAME COMPANY..WAHLA!!BY SAYING THAT IT MEANS,, I AM NOT SURE THIS IS THE SAME COMPANY..MEANING I MAYBE MISTAKEN..MEANING IAM NOT SURE ....I WOULD CHANGE THE NAME OF MY COMPANY A LITTLE MORE DIFFERENT FROM THERES..OR I BET THERE NAME WILL HAUNT YOUR COMPANY FOR A LONG TIME..
Old 03-22-2009, 06:27 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

OOOHHHHH i see now ..when you type in 5 star transpot..it kicks you to a site that has 5 star AUTO transports name posted.NOT 5 star transport..man what a OOPPPPpp's >but like i stated.. NOT SURE THIS IS THE SAME COMPANY..SORRY FOR THE MESS UP.BUT I THINK EVERYONE WILL AGREE..THAT WAS A VERY FINE LINE..BETWEEN YOUR TWO COMPANY'S..AND A EASY MISTAKE TO MAKE AT FIRST GLANCE..
Old 03-22-2009, 10:56 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Bigray,,,I didn't see where you said anything damaging , all I see is the question asked if this is the same company!! Thats something that would help a company that has same name , it will help them clear their name from the bad ones!! Anybody that reads it any other way needs to reread post!!
Old 03-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: YOU HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE ON 5 STAR TRANSPORT

Originally Posted by trademyassoff
HEY STOP SLOW DOWN. YOU WERE QUICK TO DO AND SAY DAMAGING THINGS ABOUT WHAT NONE OF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT. LET'S SEE HOW MUCH OF A MAN YOU ALL ARE AND HOW FAR YOU WILL GO TO HELP REPAIR THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE TO OUR CO. BY ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSTED THINGS NOT KNOWING WHO YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.THE ONLY REASON WE FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS IS THAT A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER EMAILED FOR NA QUOTE THEN SAID NEVER MIND AND QUOTED SOME NEGATIVE INFORMATION ABOUT A COMPANY FROM BOCA RETTON FL NAMED 5 STAR AUTO TRANSPORT. OUR NAME IS 5 STAR TRANSPORT LOOK AND DO YOUR HOME WORK YOU DID SOME MAJOR DAMAGE TO OUR REPUTATION AND YOU WERE MISTAKEN WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO TO LET EVERYONE KNOW YOU WERE WRONG AND THAT WE ARE NOT THE SAME, WE ONLY HAVE HAD OUR DOT NUMBER SINCE DEC OF 08 WE HAVE ONLY HAD OUR AUTHORITY TO HAUL SINCE DEC 08. YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND I EXPECT YOU TO DO SOMETHING NOTICEABLE TO THE RJ MEMBERS AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT OR I PROMISE I WILL SEEK LEGAL ADVICE AND TRY TO RECOVER THE DAMAGE THROUGH THE COURTS FROM ALL THAT WERE INVOLVED LET ME KNOW THANKS

Not Libel or slander. Contact your attorney at $175/hour and he will bill you for one hour and tell you theres not a darn thing he can do because Bigray said NOTHING derogatory about you. For another Buck and a half he can write a cease and desist letter that Ray can use to paper train his next puppy.

Bottom line is quit with the posturing and threats, means nothing.

Ray, you go right on posting, and if you add that the post is just your opinion, you can consider that your get out of jail free card.

And how do I know? I checked, I work with corporate counsel daily so the advice I receive is free and readily available.

And thats not my opinion, thats a fact.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -