Does anybody know PKYSPDSHOP, Steve Ramage?

Old 03-19-2009, 05:34 PM
quick8dragster07
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Does anybody know PKYSPDSHOP, Steve Ramage?

I recently (a week and a half ago) sent a cashiers check via post office where he had to sign for it, after talking numerous times with Steve in Colts Neck New Jersey, and was wondering if anybody had heard of or dealt with Steve at any point. The item is a beadlock that I'm supposed to be getting from him. If Anybody is close to colts neck maybe they could see what his shop looks like? This is his address?

RS COMPETITION
385 RTE 34
COLTS NECK NJ 07722
Old 03-19-2009, 06:01 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Good luck. You should've came here and asked about him before you sent any money. I hope it wasn't a lot of $$$. :shock: :roll:
Old 03-21-2009, 04:16 AM
quick8dragster07
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Have you any knowledge of this person?

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Good luck. You should've came here and asked about him before you sent any money. I hope it wasn't a lot of $$$. :shock: :roll:
Old 03-21-2009, 05:03 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Search the forum, and you will find what you need to know. Its all here.

You should expect problems.

Scorp
Old 03-21-2009, 05:10 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

There have been 4 or 5 threads about this clown .Sorry you got took but a quick search here would have prevented it.I'm Not busting your chops please don't take it that way...just a warning to others to search first,that's all.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:22 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Does anybody know PKYSPDSHOP, Steve Ramage?

Originally Posted by quick8dragster07
I recently (a week and a half ago) sent a cashiers check via post office where he had to sign for it, after talking numerous times with Steve in Colts Neck New Jersey, and was wondering if anybody had heard of or dealt with Steve at any point. The item is a beadlock that I'm supposed to be getting from him. If Anybody is close to colts neck maybe they could see what his shop looks like? This is his address?

RS COMPETITION
385 RTE 34
COLTS NECK NJ 07722

let me ask you a Legit Question ?

Why are you just Now coming to the Forum to ask about this Guy ?..did you know about the forum to begin with ?..if not what led you here ?

Would love to help you but this after the fact stuff is sort of Tough to resolve

beast touched on this..i am juist being a little more direct..

we will do all we can to help..just dont expect much results from this guy after the fact ..he has a history..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 03-22-2009, 01:40 PM
blastersbro
SHOW GUEST

Write it off.this guy screws everybody.cant believe he is still walking around.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:41 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

For anyone else's info that is placed in this situation you need to know...

It is possible to stop payment on a Cashiers Check if you go to the issuing bank and tell them you suspect fraud is involved and this is the only legal way to stop the payment I know of..... You will then sign papers for the bank, the bank will then stop the payment if you were quick enough to beat the check clearing and they will hold your money for about 30 days before returning it in full to you...I have been there done that!!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:45 PM
quick8dragster07
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

BJUICE-
The reason I posted this thread is when I sent him the money he said he would send the wheel.. It didn't happen for almost two weeks, and then he sent a wheel and called today to say that he wasn't a scammer. The wheel wasn't as stated in the add but he said it would be resolved tomorrow, when he sends the correct wheel. I hope he makes good on his promise. I will report back with the full details on what happens as its happening. Thanks for all the feedback as well, hopefully he will try to get a Positive response from a buy on this forum!!

PS.. I didn't know there was a search feature on here, I have only used the 'Show Off' page before.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:43 AM
quick8dragster07
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

So here we are. Steve advised yesterday that he would send our money back (overnight last night) and then we would send the wheel back to him, since I have no possible use for the wrong size/wrong offset. Now we will see if he is a man of his word.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -