Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I'm Here

  1. #1
    Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oxford,N.C.
    Posts
    1

    I'm Here

    My name is Devin I go by and am well known as 51Cards all over the internet, except here where they made me use Fiftyonecards go figure. I'll be hanging around awhile.
    51Cards
    Oops, Did I say that out loud?

  2. #2
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    san antonio, texas
    Posts
    1,233
    welcome to the forum, 51 :wink:

  3. #3
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    MANIAC , MISSISSIPPI
    Posts
    1,469
    HEY 51,
    IS THAT YOUR RAT ROD ON THE WEB SITE ?
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******

  4. #4
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    EUGENE,OR.
    Posts
    3,408
    Wecome 51. This is a great place!! I am Rigsby. They call me "Scooter" because I broke both my arms testing my son's gas powered scooter while I was trying to get away from the local Police once. Other than that one event in my life, I am totally normal person.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

  5. #5
    Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenville s.c.
    Posts
    3,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby
    Wecome 51. This is a great place!! I am Rigsby. They call me "Scooter" because I broke both my arms testing my son's gas powered scooter while I was trying to get away from the local Police once. Other than that one event in my life, I am totally normal person.
    sorry i got to laugh everytime i hear that Story...lol...just glad you weren't hurt scoot...lol

    welcome 51 cards..you will get along well here not playing with a full deck
    Bjuice..

    "I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

  6. #6
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    EUGENE,OR.
    Posts
    3,408
    Quote Originally Posted by bjuice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby
    Wecome 51. This is a great place!! I am Rigsby. They call me "Scooter" because I broke both my arms testing my son's gas powered scooter while I was trying to get away from the local Police once. Other than that one event in my life, I am totally normal person.
    sorry i got to laugh everytime i hear that Story...lol...just glad you weren't hurt scoot...lol

    welcome 51 cards..you will get along well here not playing with a full deck
    Juice, its ok... at my work, I am known well for this event in my life which I will never live down. I just thought I would point it out since my name is Rigsby too (some may ask me why)
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

  7. #7
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Emmett, Idaho
    Posts
    7,334
    We also have access to a really short bus. :lol: :shock: :roll: ops: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

    God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

  8. #8
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Staunton, IL
    Posts
    943
    Welcome to the site. I go by slowmotion because it was the name of my first race car. A stock '83 Cutlass that ran 17's. The joke was, It's really a fast car, you just see it in "slowmotion". It stuck. My altered is slowmotion 5.

  9. #9
    Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    artesia new mexico
    Posts
    172

    w

    welcome 51 hey we race at a place thats 51? hmmmmm well anyway welcome to the site just watch out for the farm animals and youll be just find.....mike
    to finish first: first you have to finish!

  10. #10
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Staunton, IL
    Posts
    943

    Re: w

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeaton
    welcome 51 hey we race at a place thats 51? hmmmmm well anyway welcome to the site just watch out for the farm animals and youll be just find.....mike
    Sheep lie!!

  11. Racing Junk


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Email us - Support@RacingJunk.com
Call us - 866.326.9227
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy