Thread: Watch out for Al Kapp akracing37

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

Watch out for Al Kapp akracing37

I bought a set of lifters from him,ad no.1433638.Ad was for new but when I got them they were used and well worn,over .050 side clearance on some of the rollers.When I told him they were junk he said send them back for a refund.I sent them back 2-3-09.Now he won't answer his phone for me and he has my money and the lifters.Al Kapp 903-818-8145 crook.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Sorry to hear about your deal gone bad. I see he is out of Texas. I actually tried to call him myself- I did *67 & my phone number... got his voice mail which is full & not accepting new messages. I was going to tell him I was with "west coast internet fraud Inc" & that i was given a case # invloving a Mr. Al Kapp & some auto parts.... maybe I will try again.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Thanks Rigsby,I just can't believe someone would do this for a few hundred bucks.I hope You get to talk to him so I can see what bs he tells You.Bill.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Hey Bill,

I tried agin today & i got the same thing.... a recording saying the mail box was full. I think if I could talk to this guy i could really pose to be a collection/fraud company agent... wouldn't that be funny if it really worked??? He is a coward though.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Rigsby,You got that right,coward.Real polite compared to what I'm thinking. Bill

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar
    go back to ad and click where you bought the item so there will be a record of it and where he didn't make honor payment.
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******