Thread: Fiberglass Manufacturer Link

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

Fiberglass Manufacturer Link

A couple months ago I found a link to a company in North or South Carolina that builds lift off or tilt fiberglass frontends for a Camaro. I can't find the url. If anyone knows the link, I would like to have it. If not, I would like a name of another manufacturer of front ends.

Thanks.

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    This is real late. There is a guy in Rock Hill SC. His name is Kenny Farrell. He owns CFM (carbon fiber manufacturing) His number is 803-324-4718. Super nice guy. He is making some doors for our 63 Vette. I have seen some of his work and it is real nice. He is real involved in drag racing and the pro tree eliminator series here in the Carolinas. He makes both carbon fiber and fiberglass parts to order for cars and aerospace.. Very reasonable guy.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    my son works for design tanks in sioux falls and says that they might be able to make a mold from your steel front end and then make a front end for you. might be pricey tho. check out designtanks.com for phone #.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I have used glass tek their product is very good quality.

Here's their link.

http://www.glasstek.com/