Foxbody rear suspension

Old 02-20-2009, 02:42 AM
dc97pstroke
SHOW GUEST

Default Foxbody rear suspension

Does anyone know where there is a good place in the midwest to get a foxbody mustangs chassis tuned. We have adjustable coilovers in the front and rear and a tubular k member up front it seems to transfer just fine but there are other people that claim they can leave at 7000 and not spin we cant even leave at 3000 without burning the tires off rear tire size is the obvious 28x10.5. Any help would be apprectiated.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:51 AM
bryanm
JUNIOR BUILDER

I can leave way harder with my car than 3000. Tell me what other suspension you have on there and maybe I can help you out. What do you have for control arms, front struts, anti-roll bar....
Old 02-23-2009, 05:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i am sure Bryan can help share some light on the subject..but if i were you i wouldn't buy into the leaving at 7,000 without spinning stuff...unless the converter is so loose is never puts the power to the rear tires..or its so far past the flash point it just flattens out..

i guess what i am saying is there is gonna be a certain amount of spin ( and i don't mean blowing the tires off spinning)..not too many dead hooks out there..if so they are un-wanted.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "