new car trailer

Old 02-18-2009, 02:04 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Default new car trailer

my wife bracket raced the last race of the yr last fall, she LOVED IT, so I sold my tag and am getting a new car trailer built, it will be a 32.5 ft open with a 5.5 ft tongue 3 5400 axels with a 16,200 gvw it is also a bumber pull, we have a camper so she will be a long one going down road will be done in a couple days

Old 02-18-2009, 03:12 PM
nofear57
EXPERT BUILDER

Wow now thats going to be some trailer 8) mine if I ask what something like that costs?
You might miss the enclosed,I have an enclosed 24' and just love it. Its a garage on wheels and shades my bald spot from the sun
Old 02-18-2009, 03:20 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nofear69
Wow now thats going to be some trailer 8) mine if I ask what something like that costs?
You might miss the enclosed,I have an enclosed 24' and just love it. Its a garage on wheels and shades my bald spot from the sun
I always dreamed of having a enclosed trailer, I had a big , portable genarator, loud cd stereo with 4 speakers on walls, lights everywere, and lots of storage, I will miss it and allready do!!!!!! My enclosed was a 99 haulmark I sold it for $5400 and my new trailer obove pics will be right around $5700 out the door then I also bought a big tongue box for it and a 5000 lb superwinch. I have seen 2 car bumber pulls going for around $6000-$7000 and mine is getting built the way I want it, The guy building it is my wifes cousin that helps, he built my first car trailer a 18 ft open I used to have
Old 02-18-2009, 03:31 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

looking good Mark Show us a pic with the trucks loaded heading for the track
Old 02-18-2009, 03:52 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by qtrmile2
looking good Mark Show us a pic with the trucks loaded heading for the track
that will be in april vince!!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 03:13 AM
nofear57
EXPERT BUILDER

Thats a really good price for a trailer that size! Its always good to have someone on the inside also so theres no cutting corners.
My wife is asking,what does your wife race?
Old 02-19-2009, 06:05 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

well I got this 85 c10 short bed that I lowered and started fixing up to drive to work, I showed her how to shift the rachet shifter in it and the rest is history, I have another s10 blazer in back yard 2wd with a blown motor that will be hers someday to race, but for now she will race sportsman with the red truck

Old 02-19-2009, 06:19 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: new car trailer

Originally Posted by spib
my wife bracket raced the last race of the yr last fall, she LOVED IT, so I sold my tag and am getting a new car trailer built, it will be a 32.5 ft open with a 5.5 ft tongue 3 5400 axels with a 16,200 gvw it is also a bumber pull, we have a camper so she will be a long one going down road will be done in a couple days

But how are you going to keep your tools from falling out?lol
Old 02-19-2009, 06:41 AM
nofear57
EXPERT BUILDER

lol,so much for the work truck! I showed the wife and she said "oh wow thats pretty cool"nothing like gett'in beat'in by a truck!
She raced our 03' Montana and really liked the challenge so I have a bare shell of a 68' Camaro I'll have to get together for her(its in my profile). Hey keep the wife happy and the whole family is happy right,lol,and the kids love it too!