Back Half job in SK?

Old 02-16-2009, 09:43 AM
Natureboy71
SHOW GUEST

Default Back Half job in SK?

I am trying to find a shop in Saskatchewan or close to that will back half my Chevelle.

I found one in Winnipeg but that is the closest. Does anyone know of any others?

Thanks!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:09 PM
v6spitfire
APPRENTICE

Depending on where you are you might think more about going to Calgary or Edmonton. Lot's of choices there. I've seen the work of some of the chassis shops and they are pretty good. You could also get a hold of some people who do it on the side. I've seen some really good work by Jim Durovick (spelling?) in Edmonton. He is a Super Comp racer and has done our Blown Alcohol Altered Chassis. He also did my Triumph. I've seen a bunch of his work and it's all really clean, simple and STRAIGHT. I've found he is always priced good and I have had others tell me the same.

I'm sure if you look hard enough someone in Saskatoon must be doing chassis' too. Get a hold of someone from the track. They should be able to point you in the right direction. Better yet get ahold of Don MacGowan from Quick Times Magazine. He'll know who and where.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:12 PM
slim396
SHOW GUEST

Randy Sidlecki , Medicine Hat , Alberta

RRC Chassis Fabrication
Old 03-01-2009, 06:44 AM
kod99
MASTER BUILDER

One of the RJ members, "nofear69" is from Yorkton and I believe he mention that there is a chassis shop there. Here is the link to his ad on RJ which includes his phone number.

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...T-Altered.html

I'm sure he will be able to help you.