rob406s10 is a thief!

Old 02-13-2009, 11:41 AM
schulzt
APPRENTICE

Default rob406s10 is a thief!

I purchased a set of wheels and tires from “rob406s10” five months ago for $500. He has been lying and delaying this whole time and I still have nothing to show for it. I should have been more cautious since his payment method was a cashiers check, I just thought among other racing people, I could trust him. Sadly he has proven me wrong. So I suggest never dealing with “rob406s10”. Again, “rob406s10” is a thief and should not be trusted.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

shultz-

Can you provide an ad#? Sorry to hear about your loss... Do you have his phone number? Maybe we could all take turns calling him daily... a work phone number would be even better... don't let him off of the hook. My feeling is that if he ripped you off this way, then he should recieve at least 500.00 in harrassment. An address would be great too... we can order taxi's to come to him, pizza's, flowers, pet groomers, all kinds of things we can do to make him think about this again... we could put him & his contact info on every GAY website across America.... think about it... there are many ways to make this guy pay, one way or another. if he is married, we can start sending him applications to marry differnet Girls/Guys in the Middle East & Russia... free samples of ED drugs, enhancements, erotic items etc.... think about it. Scooter
Old 02-13-2009, 03:27 PM
bluefamilyracing
APPRENTICE

Rigsby...I like the way you think...that sounds like what I would do.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:08 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

If you still have his address.have his water and Ele .shut off,and sign him up for all kinda of junk mail....
Old 02-13-2009, 04:43 PM
schulzt
APPRENTICE

I like the way you guys think. I do have his phone number and address. I called him to give him one last chance to respond to me. Of course he doesn't answer my calls anymore, so I left a message.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Word of advice.

I agree that using up a bad seller's time is one way to get even. But the nature of what this post suggests should be an offline discussion, via pm.

Think about it.

Scorp
Old 02-13-2009, 07:17 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Auhh heck no...put it out here for the deadbeat seller to know its coming.dont need to hide behind the PM message..if he would not of screwed the buyer..we wouldnt be talking about him.i say he IS FAIR GAME..
Old 02-15-2009, 04:13 AM
Ontario350
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by bigray
Auhh heck no...put it out here for the deadbeat seller to know its coming.dont need to hide behind the PM message..if he would not of screwed the buyer..we wouldnt be talking about him.i say he IS FAIR GAME..
I am more than willing to help. This is one area that makes me sick when dudes send their cash and get nothing back.

Drop his number on here when ready he can't do jack squat to me on this side of the border, but he can get lots of Chinese takeout.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:10 AM
schulzt
APPRENTICE

He gave me his last lie...he said his wife is going to send my money back via a money order on Monday. If he doesn't give me the number off of the order so that I can track it, like I asked, I am going to the courthouse and filing a claim against him.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:59 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Let us know how things progress. I do not want to send Hookers to his house (not headers) if you file on him. Scoot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -