Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rob406s10 is a thief!

Junior Member APPRENTICE

rob406s10 is a thief!

I purchased a set of wheels and tires from “rob406s10” five months ago for $500. He has been lying and delaying this whole time and I still have nothing to show for it. I should have been more cautious since his payment method was a cashiers check, I just thought among other racing people, I could trust him. Sadly he has proven me wrong. So I suggest never dealing with “rob406s10”. Again, “rob406s10” is a thief and should not be trusted.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    shultz-

Can you provide an ad#? Sorry to hear about your loss... Do you have his phone number? Maybe we could all take turns calling him daily... a work phone number would be even better... don't let him off of the hook. My feeling is that if he ripped you off this way, then he should recieve at least 500.00 in harrassment. An address would be great too... we can order taxi's to come to him, pizza's, flowers, pet groomers, all kinds of things we can do to make him think about this again... we could put him & his contact info on every GAY website across America.... think about it... there are many ways to make this guy pay, one way or another. if he is married, we can start sending him applications to marry differnet Girls/Guys in the Middle East & Russia... free samples of ED drugs, enhancements, erotic items etc.... think about it. Scooter
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Rigsby...I like the way you think...that sounds like what I would do.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    If you still have his address.have his water and Ele .shut off,and sign him up for all kinda of junk mail....

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    I like the way you guys think. I do have his phone number and address. I called him to give him one last chance to respond to me. Of course he doesn't answer my calls anymore, so I left a message.

Word of advice.

I agree that using up a bad seller's time is one way to get even. But the nature of what this post suggests should be an offline discussion, via pm.

Think about it.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Auhh heck no...put it out here for the deadbeat seller to know its coming.dont need to hide behind the PM message..if he would not of screwed the buyer..we wouldnt be talking about him.i say he IS FAIR GAME..

Quote Originally Posted by bigray
    Auhh heck no...put it out here for the deadbeat seller to know its coming.dont need to hide behind the PM message..if he would not of screwed the buyer..we wouldnt be talking about him.i say he IS FAIR GAME..
    I am more than willing to help. This is one area that makes me sick when dudes send their cash and get nothing back.

Drop his number on here when ready he can't do jack squat to me on this side of the border, but he can get lots of Chinese takeout.

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    He gave me his last lie...he said his wife is going to send my money back via a money order on Monday. If he doesn't give me the number off of the order so that I can track it, like I asked, I am going to the courthouse and filing a claim against him.

Let us know how things progress. I do not want to send Hookers to his house (not headers) if you file on him. Scoot
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"