What is wrong with people

Old 02-11-2009, 03:40 PM
osgsonestop
SHOW GUEST

Default What is wrong with people

I know it sucks to sometimes have to sell a car but how can you ever expect to sell your car if you never call a person back. there have been quite a few cars i have called about a few times and people will not return calls
Old 02-11-2009, 03:49 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Been there done that :shock:
Go figure!!
Old 02-11-2009, 03:52 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

There was a front engine dragster for sale on here about a year ago. I liked how it looked and had CASH in hand. The guy never returned my messages so I bought an altered instead.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:40 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

one guy called me back 2 wks later cause he said he did not check
on his emails, huh. i decided to just cut my own car.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:55 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

same here..have e-mailed and called on parts on here with no replys back or get a reply back weeks later..i look at it as a + side to this....if person selling something is to busy to reply back about something he is selling then HOW BUSY is he going to be after you pay him for him to decide he isn't to busy to send your parts you paid for..point i'm trying to make is;;;

IF TO BUSY TO REPLY BACK WITH ANSWERS ABOUT WHAT SELLING THEN HE IS ALSO TO BUSY TO SHIP WHAT HE JUST SOLD AND WAS PAID FOR..

my rule for myself is if i ask about something and no reply back from seller within 24 hours then i look somewhere else for that item..
Old 02-12-2009, 01:00 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

amen hotrod :wink:
Old 02-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I agree... I think the sellers who do this sometimes are hiding from something they are not talking about too. I commonly refer to this stigma as: "Having a TURD in thier pocket" ... meaning they do not want you to know they have that TURD or secret they are holding thier pocket. if they let that TURD out, you will smell it, see its disturbing nature, it will be all over the sellers hands, what a mess. So they grip that TURD tightly in thier pocket closely so you do not know about it.

This concludes my Scooterizim of the day...
Old 02-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Turner74
SHOW GUEST

Yea really whats up w/ people?, A guy thats only 3 hours from me wont respond at all and I've got cash in hand, does he really even have a car for sale? Even if he has allready sold it I think I should get some kind of feedback, If it's too much of a bother, why list something on RJ?
Old 02-24-2009, 03:52 AM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Maybe they are making their wife happy by showing they are trying to sell it????
Old 02-24-2009, 07:08 AM
Turner74
SHOW GUEST

Good point.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -