HELP I'M CONFUSED: NOTE IS LOGGINGMAN NIKE AND SHETMELTAL

Old 02-05-2009, 09:48 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default HELP I'M CONFUSED: NOTE IS LOGGINGMAN NIKE AND SHETMELTAL

OK, HOW MANY ACCOUNTS CAN YOU HAVE ON THIS SITE? THIS GUY IS AT LEAST 4 PEOPLE I FOUND SO FAR. I AM CURIOUS AS TO WHY THE VARIED NAMES? MINE ARE BLOWNALKY3 and BLOWNALKY4. NOT REAL HARD TO TELL BOTH ARE ME, PAUL SAVOY 3 (and WIFE 4). PLEASE COMMENT ON WHY PEOPLE USE WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY DIFFERENT NAMES???? HIDING? SCAMMING? AND WHY DID YOU CHANGE FROM SHEETMELTAL??????????????? IT APPEARS YOU ARE UP TO NO GOOD! I AM RIGHT HERE, SAME NAMES, SAME ADDRESS, SAME JOB, SAME EVERYTHING........................................ .........

I AM SURE HE WILL CHANGE HIS CITY AND NAMES SO BEWARE OF PAT WILLIS OR ANY WILLIS FROM NATCHITOCHES, LA OR THAT AREA.

NOTE...LOGGINGMAN....SHEETMELTAL.... NIKE.... AND ??????????????????

HE IS FROM NATCHITOCHES, LA
Old 02-06-2009, 05:03 AM
instagators85
APPRENTICE

Default FRAUD

Racing junk disabled sheetmeltal's account because he kept on ads about how much of a fraud that Blownalky3 and Blownalky4 are.....
Old 02-06-2009, 08:53 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Not true

Why are you speaking in the third person WHEN YOU ARE SHEETMELTAL AND NOTE AND NIKE AND LOGGINGMAN????? They did not disable your account, you changed user names. They pulled my ads too, but left my account as it was, able to use it. They just told me to use this forum not the ad space