RJ MEMBERS SHEETMELTAL & NOTE FROM NATCITOCHES LA.. BEWA

Old 02-04-2009, 09:52 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default RJ MEMBERS SHEETMELTAL & NOTE FROM NATCITOCHES LA.. BEWA

PLEASE READ MY TWO PREVIOUS THREADS CONCERNING THESE TWO MEMBERS AND THEIR ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME. FUNNY THING IS NOW SHEETMELTAL SEEMS NOT TO BE LISTED AS A MEMBER AND NOTE TOOK ALL OF HIS INFO OFF TO COVER HIS IDENTITY. SHEETMELTAL AND NOTE ARE ONE AND THE SAME OR RELATED!!! JUST PROVES MORE HOW THIS DEAL REALLY WENT DOWN AND THAT I AM CORRECT IN MY SIDE OF THE STORY. THE BOTTOM LINE FOR ME IS I WOULD NEVER TRY TO SELL SHIT. HE HAD A COMPLAINT AND I WENT THE EXTRA 5 MILES TO FIX IT AND IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING. HE DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE CLASS TO SEND MY OLD HEADS AND LIFTERS BACK AS HE AGREED TO DO. SHEETMELTAL HAS BEEN TO THIS FORUM READ THE POSTS AND CAN HAVE NO ANSWER TO WHY HE DID NOT SEND MY HEADS BACK OR WHY HE IS SELLING THE VERY PARTS HE SAYS WERE BAD!!!!!! HE ALSO MAINTAINS I BROKE HIS NICE FRESH MOTOR AND CLUTCH WHEN I NEVER USED IT OR EVEN STARTED IT. REALITY FOR ME IS I TRADED A $10,000 MOTOR PLUS OVER $3000 IN NEW PARTS IN MY ATTEMPT TO MAKE HIM HAPPY FOR HIS JR WITH BROKE/JUNK MOTOR AND CLUTCH WORTH MAYBE, ON A GOOD DAY $5500. NOT A HAPPY ENDING FOR ME
Old 02-04-2009, 12:11 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Your a phucking moron,DEAL with real people,its not my fault or anyone elses fault you got took to the cleaners,Next time do your home work on others before not after the deal.

I am not a betting man either but I'll bet your a phucking moron,don't drag me into your phuck ups,your already guilty here you claim you sent him new heads. You traded him JUNK!! Hows that??

If you've got such great feedback on EBAY,why are you here?Cause its FREE! More freeloaders from EBAY,you got what you paid for,now go cry some where else,don't drag us into your lack of knowing who your dealing with.We see your crying type here every day.

You know if I would have had a complaint from someone,I'd have got the parts back from the individual BEFORE I sent him anything in return. Now who's the moron?

Do you even know what this guys real name is?Beside Sheetmental? :P
Old 02-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

ouch... :twisted:
Old 02-04-2009, 12:58 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

ops: :twisted: ops: :shock: :P ops: :roll: :roll: ops: :P :twisted: :roll: :idea:

DOUBLE OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 01:02 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Well ya just ask for it blownalky3....and ya Got it....

I said the same thing in that I WOULD NOT Have sent the person a NEW set to heads if i had known for sure the original stuff i gave him was Good AND I SURE AS HECK WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MY STUFF BACK BEFORE I SENT MORE STUFF...WOW ! :shock:
its not the actions of a Reasonable Person....IS IT :?:

If you think it is..then i can poll THAT exact question for you and you can really see who would buy a new set of heads for someone for the sake of saving their feelings......[

DO you really want to know how people feel about this ..or do you want to let this go away now ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-04-2009, 03:40 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Please read my posts entirely to get the whole story. I am not a freeloader or an eBayer who uses RJ because it is free. bjuice, I gave him the new heads based on the assumption he was sending the old back. WHAT WOULD BE THE PROBLEM THERE? OTHER THAN HE IS EXACTLY THE ASS I DESCRIBED, I DID NOTHING WRONG. HE WAS CALLING ME DAILY AND I DON'T DODGE MY PHONE CALLS UNLIKE MOST PEOPLE. SO I TRIED TO DIFFUSE THE SITUATION THINKING MY OLD HEADS WOULD BE SHIPPED BACK. I sent you 3 seperate pms to give you a better perspective of how I operate and that I would not sell shit AND NEVER HAVE. SHEETMELTAL IS PAT WILLIS FROM NATCHITOCHES LA. MY NEW AD SAYS NOTE IS PROBABLY THE SAME PERSON OR A RELATIVE. IT SAYS SHEETMELATAL ACCOUNT IS GONE AND NOTE REMOVED ALL PERTINANT INFO TO HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 04:10 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default By the way

Read other related threads please
Old 02-04-2009, 04:33 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

You still did not answer my question.

Why did you buy him a new set of heads if you were 100% sure your heads you traded on the orginal deal was Good ?

Answer the Question Please sir !

Old 02-04-2009, 05:08 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default It was answered, MANY TIMES

I answered the question many times so far. I finally decided to replace the heads after over a week of constant calls from Pat Willis saying they were cracked in the rocker boss area. I do not dodge my phone calls and tired of saying over and over they were NOT cracked and he was full of shit. I finally said I would buy brand new #10051128 heads to replace those IF HE SENT THE OLD ONES BACK. He said he wanted me to buy him 12 degree Brodix heads complete with ti valves and Jesel rockers for $7900. I said no chance. I then offered my EPD EB 420 heads manifold, jesel and all. He said no he wanted 12 degree heads. I said no. He then agreed to the Sym port heads and I bought them, machined them and sent them with the new lifters and gaskets. Along in the boxes I sent Fed Ex tickets to ship the old heads back or I told him to ship cod either way. return labelsI can gladly put you in touch with the shipper who issued the Fed Ex labels. To be clear, the reason I sent new heads knowing mine were good to begin with IS BECAUSE HE WAS TO SEND THE OLD ONES BACK AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO HAVE THEM AS THEY WERE VERY NICE (VIEW PICS). Had I known the Jr motor and clutch was junk we would'nt be doing this because I would have told him to piss off. I hope I answered your question.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:28 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Yes i can read and i have read all your post..

I have no need to call you and discuss anything..you are taking this much more serious than i am.. trust me....Plus i would tell ya the same thing on the phone or in person for that matter.

You came here airing out your problems and got different opinions and ideas that you do not like...i cannot help you here..

i am sorry i could not jump in on your side and Mf This sheet metal Guy..it didn't set with me then and it doesn't now

I still disagree with how you conducted business..its not what a reasonable person would have done in your situation..
Per your own words you already Knew the guy was lying about your heads being cracked cause you knew they were good...right ?..DID A LIGHT NOT GO OFF THEN YOU WERE DEALING WITH SOMEONE ON THE LOW ROAD ?..to make matter worse you send him more heads knowing he was not on the up and up before you ever got your old stuff back....DUUUUUHHHHHHHH... :roll: .....
And ( we Mods/members) here on Racing Junk cannot Question That?

Hey man maybe your that Gulliable...if so i hope you learned your lesson from this deal....

i DO NOT know who screwed who...Nobody on this site Knows but you....but i will stand behind what i said from Square One.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -