any body else get this BS

Old 01-29-2009, 02:57 PM
sc2071
SHOW GUEST

Default any body else get this BS

Just wondering, why must we have to wade through BS like this ???

On the other hand, if it's for real, I can see several new race cars on the way
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Subject: urgent
Re: Ad #1417577 - 1937 Cabriolet

am Mrs Veronica Garvens, a Sierra Leon nationality . I am married to late Mr Emmanuel Garvens

, who worked with Sierra Leon Embassy in Ivory Coast for 9 years before he died in the year

2006 after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. We were married for Eighteen years with a

daughter (Lilian)who later died in a motor accident.
Before the untimely death of my husband, we were both born again Christians. Since after his

death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is

against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$7.5 M ( Seven Million, Five

hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in a General Trust Account with a prime bank in Abidjan

Cote d'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still with the bank.

Recently, following my ill health, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the next six months due

to my cancer ailment. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Christain

organization (Church) or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct

herein, according to the desire of my late husband before his death.
I want this fund to be used in Christain Activities like, Orphanages, Christain schools, and

Churches for propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision

because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not

Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation

where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.
I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the

bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my battle and I shall hold my

peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the

presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this

development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Abidjan. I will also issue

you the documents that will prove you as the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the

Church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life

as a worthy Christian. Whoever wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in

searching another church for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I

stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply

Remain blessed in the Lord. and please kindly contact me with my private email address
[email protected]

Yours in Christ, Veronica Garvens,
Old 01-29-2009, 03:04 PM
dgordner
JUNIOR BUILDER

Yes, about a year ago I would get two or more every two or three months. DON"T be tempted!!!
Old 01-29-2009, 03:05 PM
bubbabbc
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default scams

We get similiar e-mails every day.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:20 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

DON'T EVEN click on the email addy !! It'll just open a door for 'em to inch their way in.....
Old 01-29-2009, 05:43 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yes i did, hell i ask for a pic, wanted to see what she looked like :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'' JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-29-2009, 06:13 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Yep, got the same one today. Just won the lottery :lol: :lol: :lol: man they will try anything. Just when the economy is at its worst everybodys prayers are answered :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-29-2009, 08:46 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

YEAH...We ALL are getting 'it'....The SPENDULOUS Package...... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Old 02-09-2009, 03:31 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default oh yeah

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Yes i did, hell i ask for a pic, wanted to see what she looked like :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh yeah now yer talkin mopar brotha, i will take a pic or maybe a short clip. anyway this could be interesting. hey how did the bus ride go, i missed the damn excursion. yes all you guys to, hilldale.

'' JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 02-10-2009, 06:46 AM
KKC
JOURNEYMAN

I answer them types of emails all the time!

I give them all the wrong information!

Really screws up their scam.