Jeff Taylor

Old 01-20-2009, 06:18 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Jeff Taylor

I bought a car from Jeff not quite 2 years ago. Late last year I looked at the title and noticed that he had filled out the buyers info for himself but had never put it in his name. I contacted him about it and he said to send it to him and he would title it, sign it and send it back to me. He called and said it was done and in the mail but I never got it. I can't find his contact info but I bought the car off this site so I thought I'd try to contact him here. i don't think he is a crook because he wouldn't have called me back and said he was sending it out, I think it got lost in the mail. I just need my title so I can enjoy the car. My number is 540-556-8901
Old 01-20-2009, 06:44 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Get ahold of your Sec.of state, there is paper work you can fill out to get a title even though it is NOT in your name. was able to do it hear in my state. Good Luck
Old 01-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

I can get a title and in my name. I just don't want to pay 3-4 hundred dollars for it. He lived in New Hampshire when I bought it and I think either there or MA. now . Like I said I don't think he is a crook it just got lost in the mail or something.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:21 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default information

TRY TO HAVE THE VIN LOOKED UP BY A MEMBER OF THE DMV IN YOUR STATE, THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHECK STATE WIDE. OR , HAVE A FELLOW [ FRIEND] OFFICER RUN THE VIN FOR YOU. IF THAT DONT WORK ,TRY CONTACTING HIS STATE VEHICLE REGISTER FOR INFORMATION, ''''''be nice''''''' and leave your contact information with everyone you contact and if they can't give you the information about them/ perhaps they will forward 'your' information to them? HOW MUCH HISTORY IS IN YOUR COMPUTER/ may take some time but history is a beautiful thing> good luck!
Old 01-20-2009, 05:37 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

You don't have to pay 3 or 4 hundred dollars , just contact the sectary of the commonwealth, they will file papers for you, i live in virginia and had to do this once with a problem from cooksville tenn, they resolved the matter for me, didn't cost me a dime :!: :!:
Old 01-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Nobody knows this guy?
Old 01-27-2009, 10:29 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Gimmethakick
Nobody knows this guy?
Thought you did?
Can't you just call him? or did I miss something
Don't you know his full name and or where abouts?>
You can do a people search in the white pages via internet.
Found allot of my old friends that way.
Goodluck, Cp
Old 02-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

His address was on the title I sent back to him and I can't find a copy. I also can't seem to find his phone number . My poor record keeping has got me into a bit of a mess but I'm hoping he will do the right thing.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:24 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

i know a jeff taylor here in ky